GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight's Games

+9
Riprock
LeCaptain
wprager
SensFan71
asq2
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
SensGirl11
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Tonight's Games Empty Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Florida at Philly - 7PM - NHL CI (HD)

NYR at Atlanta - 7PM - NHL CI

Calgary at Columbus - 7PM SNET-W

Tampa at Montreal - 7:30PM (not showing station, I'm
assuming RDS)

San Jose at Nashville - 8PM NHL CI

Vancouver at St. Louis - 8:30 SNET-P

LA at Dallas - 8:30 NHL CI

Edmonton at Phoenix - 10PM SNET-W

2Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Flames-Jackets, their season finale, is another 'playoff preview'....should be an awesome contest.

3Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't know if I'd watch that one or the Philly-Florida game. Probably Philly-Florida...and of course I'll be crossing my fingers for Florida to lose...even though our chances are minuscule.

4Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's go Tampa, let's go Philly. We don't really have a chance, but let's have some fun as Dung disturbers down the line here.

5Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:32 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Hockey junkies will continue to get their fix for high test tonight...as will scoreboard and playoff race watchers. Not recommended for those with high blood pressure.
Ahhhhh!

The West is the best bet for slam-bang skatefests as playoff bubbles are set to burst...or not.

The Canucks are coming, say Van fans, and who can argue with success? But the boys from St. Louis ain't cryin the blues just yet...they'll try to harpoon Bobby Lu and the Namu Crew and pick up points in their playoff push.

Barry and The Preds are singing that same song in the Music City, and the Sharks are smarting after getting shot down in Chicago. But Nashville is in a no-lose situation, and Pekka will have to be perfect against Jumbo Joe and Devilish Devin.

Have the young Kings lost their bling, and the Stars lost their shine? They both may be running out of time...but if Dallas doesn't get it done, they may be put out to pasture...or the golf course, and soon.

The Oil can't afford any slipups at this stage. Though the Yotes are yelping, they can still tear a strip off unsuspecting opponents. MacT will roll with Rolly The Goalie as every point is essential.

In Ohio, they are firing the cannon as Hitch and the Jackets soldier on towards their first ever post season appearance. Two captains were rarely so well matched...and two goaltenders so much fun to watch. This one should be the Game of the Night.

In the East, the feast may not be so fancy, but there's just as much on the line for the bubble boys from Montreal and Fort Lauderdale.

JayBo may be thinking about his future, but the future is now for the panting Panthers, who've gone south in the last few. Philly won't do them any favours.

They'll be rockin' the rafters at Le Centre Bell as La Bande A Bob bids to batten down the Bolts and help their own playoff hopes. The playoff plug's been pulled in Tampa, and the talk of Vinnie packin' up the truck and movin to La Belle Province has resurfaced along with the endless torrent of hockey gossip in Montreal. The bottom line is the Habs can't afford to get zapped by Tocchet's team.

Meanwhile, Johnny Torts and the Broadway Bros may be breathing a little easier these days, but they can't afford to coast or they could be toast. OK, IK and the Thrash are over and out, but when you got nothin', you got nothin' to lose...

Enjoy the games...
8)

6Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Haha. You love those headline type of sentences, don't you? They're a lot of fun. Laughing3

7Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wicked!! Thanks DTR!! :KKK:

8Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:21 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Tampa at Montreal - 7:30PM (not showing station, I'm
assuming RDS)
The Tampa/Montreal game is: TSN (HD), RDS (HD), SUN.

I get my info from: http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyday.htm?navid=NAV|SCH|Today

9Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:28 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Go Florida (yeah, I know we want to pass them, but I'd love to see the Cats in the playoffs), Atlanta, Tampa, Columbus, Nashville, St. Louis, LA, Phoenix.

10Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:32 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I am all for Vinny lighting up Montreal, showing the ownership the player they will never get, and at the same time, hurting their playoff chances.

11Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
assuming RDS)

I get my info from: http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyday.htm?navid=NAV|SCH|Today

Thx Shabbs... cheers

I've already set up base camp in front of the HD screen...laptop at hand...and tall cold ones ready on tap.

Who needs 'normal life' LOL...when you have hockey!
:bounce:

12Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
assuming RDS)

I get my info from: [url=http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyday.htm?navid=NAV|SCH|Today
http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyday.htm?navid=NAV|SCH|Today[/quote[/url]]

Sweet, that's a great site for schedules, thanks Shabbs! 8)

13Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
assuming RDS)

Thx Shabbs... cheers

I've already set up base camp in front of the HD screen...laptop at hand...and tall cold ones ready on tap.

Who needs 'normal life' LOL...when you have hockey!
:bounce:

whoo do you mind if a bunch of rowdy fellow montagoose supporters drop by? we will bring beer and nachoes lol.

14Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

To their credit, Montreal played an absolutely dominant game tonight against Tampa. Shots must have been something like 35-18.

Tampa clawed their way into OT, but you could tell Montreal was going to win that one.

2 points up on Florida with 2 games in hand - I'm not sure I see playoff hockey for the Cats. :**:

15Tonight's Games Empty Re: Tonight's Games Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tampa Bay is a disgustingly bad hockey team. Holy Dung - what can you say...pick any point in the game and I guarantee Danny Boyle is better than both of the defenders for TB. Blah...

Lucky Romo had a great night or this could've been 8-1.

Did I mention how diddling putrid the Lightning are? Diddle me. Vinny and St.Louis are lost out there.

Really...trade Vinny and St.Louis and start fresh, but whatever the heck you do, make sure you get a D-man or two out of the deals. Puking2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum