GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone going to the games?

+3
rooneypoo
NEELY
MotleySports
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone going to the games? Empty Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 am

MotleySports

Prospect
Prospect

Hey all,

I recently launched a new website - MotleySports.

The site's purpose is for fans to share their stories and experiences and perhaps photos from different games they have attended.

I would really appreciate if you checked it out. And if you are going to a game, feel free to share your experience and let people know how the arena was - food, surrounding area, fans, etc.

Thanks a lot!

Oh...and GO RANGERS! Smile

2Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Going to game 3, yes.

3Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Game 4 for me. Wish I had the $ to buy tickets for all the games!

4Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I figured I could afford to go to one game...I went with game 6.

5Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Game 6 if necessary, yes.

6Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:05 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

Ill be at game 4! Cant decide what jersey to wear, heritage or red? Im thinkin go with the home red

7Anyone going to the games? Empty Re: Anyone going to the games? Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

KidKarlsson wrote:Ill be at game 4! Cant decide what jersey to wear, heritage or red? Im thinkin go with the home red

You can't go wrong either way, Double-K. Beer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum