GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight's Games

+9
Riprock
LeCaptain
wprager
SensFan71
asq2
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
SensGirl11
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

46Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Ahhhhh!

I ASK YOU HOCKEY FANS, HOW EXCITING DOES IT GET????

Well, just look at Sunday's slate will ya...it's Hockeypalooza.

GAME OF THE DAY:
Playoff preview at the Joe as the pesky Preds will be out to clip the Wings...again.

These two have some major history, and as the season series shows, lots of 'revenge factor':

REGULAR SEASON SERIES Tied 2-2
Dec 26:
at Predators 3, Red Wings 2
Feb 10: Red Wings 5 at Predators 3
Feb 18: at Red Wings 6, Predators 2
Feb 28: at Predators 8, Red Wings 0

Bring it ON.

Battle of the Blue continues with the second half of a home and home between St Louis and Columbus...last night's thrills, chills and spills spill over into the Nationwide Arena that'll be rockin' the roof off from the first faceoff. Will it go all the way to a shootout again today? With the Blues on the doorstep, and Mason Vs Mason, you can bet on it. GAME OF THE DAY NUMBER TWO.

Down in St Pete, Ricky Tocchet's gonna have his Bolts juiced up...the Sens will want to forget getting lost in 'Lanta. These teams don't like each other, and they have more than a little frustration to vent. Will Chris Neil take on Godzilla Artyukhin? Now there's some UFC action for ya.

The Fast and The Furious is the subtitle for tonight's game at the United Center in Chicago. 'Caution: cardiac arrest possible' will be the warning for those tuning in to see the Nucks and Hawks. Two terrific teams should mean some terrific hockey. Bobby Lu Vs The Bulin Wall, and that's not all.

A classic NHL rivalry continues in Philadelphia as the big bad B's swagger into The City of Brotherly Love, and expect none. They chomped on the Leafs last night, but that was just a salad before the main course. The Flyers will ram a Philly cheesesteak down their gullets...if they can.

Save the best for (next to) last: this might be a final flurry from the Wild as they roll into Rexall Place after letting a big two points get away from them in the Saddledome. And the Oil can't afford to slip up now...Old Man Dwayne starts his one thousandth consecutive game LOL.

And for those who just can't get enough of that hockey stuff, The Mighty Ducks are your midnight snack...with a few Sno-Cones for dessert courtesy of the Avalanche. Ducks keep quackin' for a peck at the playoffs. Who plays between the pipes for the Denverites? Ouch.

Get out the La-Z-Boy and the case of two-four, eh...and keep the nachos comin'...
:####: :^^:

47Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Man, if Artyukhin could ever learn how to handle the puck...

48Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Rick Nash is my favourite player. I also believe, probably because of the bias, he is the best player. Canadian, Captain, Offensive and defensive. And amazing skill for such a big boy. Only thing is his durability.

49Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

I would say Joe Thornton

50Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:04 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I would say Joe Thornton

Jumbo Joe is a giant. Great choice. 8)

51Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Nashville beat the Wings 8-0 last game...this one has to be a monster mash....starts at 5pm ET on NHL Center Ice and NHLGamecenter.com...

...there might be a free stream out there, but the ATDHE.net page now flips over to Adult Friend Finder...
:KJK:

52Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

My goodness what a pass from Lidstrom to Zetterberg. :****:

53Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm

davetherave wrote:

I got to see big bird in his junior days, possibly the nicest player I've ever met. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him.

54Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:My goodness what a pass from Lidstrom to Zetterberg. :****:

Amazing.

Some pretty electrifying plays in this one...
:KKK: :^^: :##:

55Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

St Louis leading the Jackets 2-1 in the 3rd with fifteen minutes to go...playoff intensity...
:bounce:

...and then David Perron scores a highlight reel goal to put the Blues up by 2. Wow.

56Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

The Preds shock the Wings 4-3 in the Joe...the 'experts' are saying whaaaaat?????

:****:

57Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:Nashville beat the Wings 8-0 last game...this one has to be a monster mash....starts at 5pm ET on NHL Center Ice and NHLGamecenter.com...

...there might be a free stream out there, but the ATDHE.net page now flips over to Adult Friend Finder...
:KJK:

They've got to pay the bills.

58Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:

I got to see big bird in his junior days, possibly the nicest player I've ever met. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him.

Wait, "Big Bird" is, was and will be Larry Robinson. You're 43. No way you saw him play in junior. I call shenanigans.

59Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

davetherave wrote:The Preds shock the Wings 4-3 in the Joe...the 'experts' are saying whaaaaat?????

:****:

Oh my. Perhaps it will be the Sharks' year after all.

60Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Jeezuz some amazing hockey being played tonight...Nashville beating Detroit was massive...Osgood gave up the winner late.

St Louis makes a dramatic comeback to climb into the playoffs. The intensity from them was outrageous...no way they were going to lose.

And a phenomenal matchup between the Hawks and Canucks right now.

:##:

61Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm

wprager wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:

Wait, "Big Bird" is, was and will be Larry Robinson. You're 43. No way you saw him play in junior. I call shenanigans.
Laughing3 touché

62Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, what the heck was your nickname before you changed to TGWTM? I'm drawing a blank and that worries me, because I've heard that memory is the *second* thing to go.

63Tonight's Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Minny up 2-zip on the Oil in the 1st...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum