GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Will The Playoff Teams Finish?

+9
Acrobat
wprager
caissie_1
shabbs
asq2
Cronie
SensFan71
PTFlea
davetherave
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So am I SF... Believe me, I'm NOT one of those "the Sens can make the playoffs" homers, but nothing would freak me out more if Montreal got bounced out of it's berth and somehow, Ottawa sneaks in.

Either way, realistically, I'd LOVE to shut those OLE chantin' freaks up and have them watch their team slip out and miss the post-season all together.

17How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:So am I SF... Believe me, I'm NOT one of those "the Sens can make the playoffs" homers, but nothing would freak me out more if Montreal got bounced out of it's berth and somehow, Ottawa sneaks in.

Either way, realistically, I'd LOVE to shut those OLE chantin' freaks up and have them watch their team slip out and miss the post-season all together.

oh yeah Montreal being bounced, that is a definite reality, Ottawa sneaking in, yeah you are right, not exactly going to happen, think we would have to run the table in terms of wins, then hope on a lot of if's happening.

18How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 am

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

The playoffs are slip slidin' away for the Sabres...and the Kings can pretty much kiss 'em goodbye after being plucked by the Pens.

Saturday night at the fights will be 'last man standing'...Caps-Canes, Habs-Leafs, Stars-Sharks, Sabres-Rangers, Panthers-Jackets...all games that will mean a glimmer of playoff life, or the beginning of the death of a season, for more than half of these teams.

19How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:26 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

C'moooooon Panthers! :D

20How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:C'moooooon Panthers! :D

I echo that sentiment, followed up with a big, Go Leafs Go, knock Montreal down a peg.

21How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DIE HABS DIE!!!!!

22How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:DIE HABS DIE!!!!!

I sense a sideshow bob reference coming, but do you think I could find a picture of him with the "Die Bart Die" tattoo? noooo, you have failed me google, so you all will have to deal with this lol

How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Sideshowbob

23How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Ahhh sideshow... Will he ever win.

24How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:DIE HABS DIE!!!!!

I sense a sideshow bob reference coming, but do you think I could find a picture of him with the "Die Bart Die" tattoo? noooo, you have failed me google, so you all will have to deal with this lol

How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Sideshowbob

I have silently rooted for him to finally win against the rakes, but they foil him once again lol.

the fun begins at 1:09 lol.
http://www.videosift.com/video/InfamousClassic-Sideshow-Bob-Rake-Scene

25How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:

I echo that sentiment, followed up with a big, Go Leafs Go, knock Montreal down a peg.

I can't believe Sens fans will be cheering for Leafs tonight. That's gotta be one of the signs. If you see four guys riding on horses ...

26How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I can't believe Sens fans will be cheering for Leafs tonight. That's gotta be one of the signs. If you see four guys riding on horses ...
Or a bunch of guys in a canoe flying through the air...

27How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? - Page 2 Empty Re: How Will The Playoff Teams Finish? Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:11 pm