GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot?

+7
dennycrane
caissie_1
Sens19
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Of the following "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot?

Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_lcap220%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_rcap2 20% [ 9 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_lcap236%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_rcap2 36% [ 16 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_lcap27%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_rcap2 7% [ 3 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_lcap223%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_rcap2 23% [ 10 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_lcap214%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 44

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As we all know, the "experts" like to make predictions of how the season will go and when teams don't follow the trend then they are considered "surprise" teams. Of the following deemed surprises, who stays in the playoffs by the end of the season?

YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE TEAM WHEN YOU CAST YOUR VOTE!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted for LA only. They were awfully close last year and they just seem to have built upon that success to take the next logical step.

Watching Buffalo they are just the same old Buffalo. An OK team with flashes of brilliance but just an overall mediocre feel.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm going to go with LA and Colorado... yes.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I went Colorado, Buffalo, LA. I think Buffalo has too far to fall. Who would you put in the top 8 if Buffalo doesn't make it?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NO love for Phoenix eh?

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think Buffalo will collapse. No reason, just a gut feeling. No love for Phoenix for sure. That can't last! Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

4 votes for Tampa. Interesting. I don't see the Lightening maintaining a spot but if they do I'm not so sure I'd want to face them first round.

- Unknown Author

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Coyotes will do better once they get their injured D back

Colordado will finish 10 points out of the playoffs, maybe more. Like I said about a month ago, Anderson cant be facing 35, 40 shots a game and people expect The Avs to make the playoffs.

They had a hot start, that's it and it was 100% of their goaltender. Just a matter of time before they are on the bottom of their division with Edmonton.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I think Buffalo will eventually collapse but not as far off as to miss the playoffs, I just don't see it. And ouch N4L, arent you a little harsh on Colorado??

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Buffalo with a heatlhy Miller they will make it this year!

Sens19 wrote:I think Buffalo will eventually collapse but not as far off as to miss the playoffs, I just don't see it. And ouch N4L, arent you a little harsh on Colorado??

Nope, no way is that team anywhere near a playoff team IMO.

Not sure I agree that it was 100% about the goaltender (although you can't argue that he was a pretty big part of it) but I agree that they're a mirage...nothing there. They may squeak into 8th, but I'd put money on 10th or worse.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
Sens19 wrote:I think Buffalo will eventually collapse but not as far off as to miss the playoffs, I just don't see it. And ouch N4L, arent you a little harsh on Colorado??

Nope, no way is that team anywhere near a playoff team IMO.

Well neither were the Blues last year but they made it. I think they have the potential to fight for 8th spot, no?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

I dont think they do, honestly. Dont like Colorado at all, that blueline is worse then Ottawa's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum