GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who needs "The Monster" when we have Robin "Real Estate" Lehner!

+21
sens4win
Bramlet07
Riprock
ddt
Hoags
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
Sens19
Flo The Action
Tuk Tuk
SensGirl11
Jordo
wprager
PTFlea
SensFan71
asq2
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
beerandsens
shabbs
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

With the tale of the tape certainly in Robin Lehner's favour over "The Monster" and most other goalies... an appropriate nick name should suit the player...

Lehner has reportedly earned the nick name... "Real Estate" because he's as big as a house.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/09/27/11155411.html

I love it! That is hilarious. Lehner backstopped the Greyhounds to a 3-2 win over the 67's yesterday.

Real Estate.

Awesome.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

The Sens own some prime Real Estate Who needs "The Monster" when we have Robin "Real Estate" Lehner! 455378

Him and Karlsson were the 2 best draft picks in the last 5 years for sure.

I was screaming when we got this kid at the draft.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

From what I hear, Cowen's not too shabby either

I wouldnt call that a good pick. He just fell right into our laps.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not too sure what you mean. The fact that they're available doesn't mean anything unless you pick them; case in point; Kopitar; he fell onto our lap but we looked away.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:I'm not too sure what you mean. The fact that they're available doesn't mean anything unless you pick them; case in point; Kopitar; he fell onto our lap but we looked away.

Who needs "The Monster" when we have Robin "Real Estate" Lehner! 68747

TheAvatar wrote:I'm not too sure what you mean. The fact that they're available doesn't mean anything unless you pick them; case in point; Kopitar; he fell onto our lap but we looked away.

Meaning how well the guys were scouted, where you got em so on. Cowen at 9 is a no brainer.

As for Lehner this is what I said "Good size, good skater, at worst we have a 3rd line center I think, WE GOT LEHNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diddle YA!"

"Lehner IMO is the best goaltender in this draft and Ottawa picked up a great young goaltender. Big, quick, fast, has it all. Lets see how he does at the WJC's come Dec."

"Well Im pretty happy with that 2nd round. Got the best goaltender in the draft with the Clb pick and obviously a guy Murray loved because he was taken way higher then expected. "

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Lehner and Cowen should both dominate their respective leagues.

Cowen ran the show in the WHL at 16. It's almost unimaginable to think what he could accomplish two years later with no draft to worry about and a virtually assured spot on the 2010-2011 Senators.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:

Meaning how well the guys were scouted, where you got em so on. Cowen at 9 is a no brainer.

As for Lehner this is what I said "Good size, good skater, at worst we have a 3rd line center I think, WE GOT LEHNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Diddle YA!"

"Lehner IMO is the best goaltender in this draft and Ottawa picked up a great young goaltender. Big, quick, fast, has it all. Lets see how he does at the WJC's come Dec."

"Well Im pretty happy with that 2nd round. Got the best goaltender in the draft with the Clb pick and obviously a guy Murray loved because he was taken way higher then expected. "

You're desperate for a saviour. Lehner will never be Brodeur. Who needs "The Monster" when we have Robin "Real Estate" Lehner! 668437

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

He's more of a Steve Mason/Henrik Lundqvist. Who needs "The Monster" when we have Robin "Real Estate" Lehner! Icon_wink

He won't be one of the top-3 goalies of all-time, no, but I do think he has star/all-star potential.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

So far he is 2-0 with a 2.50 GAA and a .921 SV%, not to shabby, keep it up "Real Estate"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Lehner and Cowen should both dominate their respective leagues.

Cowen ran the show in the WHL at 16. It's almost unimaginable to think what he could accomplish two years later with no draft to worry about and a virtually assured spot on the 2010-2011 Senators.

Man...that is scary about Cowen.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:Lehner and Cowen should both dominate their respective leagues.

Man...that is scary about Cowen.

speaks really good for the Junior team, provided Cowen is going to play for them this December (and I wouldn't see why not)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
speaks really good for the Junior team, provided Cowen is going to play for them this December (and I wouldn't see why not)

If there ever was a lock for that team, it's Cowen. Now, hopefully Wiercioch can join him. FingersCrossed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum