GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 2009 Draft question

+10
PTFlea
Jordo
Acrobat
rooneypoo
Cronie
Phoenix30
asq2
Riprock
caissie_1
PKC
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 am

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

smash88 wrote:
asq2 wrote:
smash88 wrote:
asq2 wrote:
Dash wrote:There's so many players I'd love to draft this year. Duchene, Holland, Kane, MSP, Cowen, Despres.... I wish we had 10 first rounders.

Agreed. I also would really like Tomas Tatar, so hopefully he's around in the second round.

Was that the kid who played with Slovakia in the WJC? I think that was his name Tatar... If it was he played a great game versus the US, was a little rough in some areas, but I agree he could be one of those guys that could be really good...

Yeah, the 17 year old little guy.

He's small-ish, but he's got great offensive skill and the heart of a lion. Tatar never quit, not even against the Swedes.

So is he eligible this year to be drafted or only next year?

This year, I'm pretty sure. Svensson Paajarvi was only 17 in that tournament as well.

137NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm

This seems to a very weak year for goalies. I don't see much potential in Pasquale or Roy, and I don't know much about the Euro goalies.

138NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:07 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:This seems to a very weak year for goalies. I don't see much potential in Pasquale or Roy, and I don't know much about the Euro goalies.

Yeah, none of Lee, Roy or Pasquale seems like a first round pick.

I'd still take a goalie prospect in the later rounds, even if it's just for Bingo.

139NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:This seems to a very weak year for goalies. I don't see much potential in Pasquale or Roy, and I don't know much about the Euro goalies.

NO worries, we will draft one in the 9th round.

140NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

At some point we have to draft at least one decent goalie, if not two. Glass (if he's still here) just won't cut it.

141NHL 2009 Draft question - Page 10 Empty Re: NHL 2009 Draft question Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Acrobat wrote:At some point we have to draft at least one decent goalie, if not two. Glass (if he's still here) just won't cut it.

OMG, Glass sucks in the AHL, that guy has 2 years left in North America, max.

Sens do need to draft a goalie, but Elliott will be the guy in Ottawa for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum