GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators: Neil and Fisher doubtful for Thursday

+11
dennycrane
jamvan
SensGirl11
rooneypoo
mattshock
Cronie
COLLAR UP
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

mattshock wrote:So prag didn't like the joke? :bounce:

We need a poll in that topic on how many people read all the way to the end. I did, and I think you owe me. Not sure what, but it's got to be worth 35 minutes of my time, at least.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Chara lived on Insmill Cres. in Kanata Lakes. A friend of mine lived on the street as well.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
mattshock wrote:So prag didn't like the joke? :bounce:

We need a poll in that topic on how many people read all the way to the end. I did, and I think you owe me. Not sure what, but it's got to be worth 35 minutes of my time, at least.

Here' what I owe you:

squirrel

Listen, I'm sure there have been 100s of conversations that have bored me to tears, but you don't hear me chiming in with cheap shots like this. Nobody's forcing anyone to do anything around here. Don like it, don't read it -- it's pretty simple.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:

Here' what I owe you:

squirrel

Listen, I'm sure there have been 100s of conversations that have bored me to tears, but you don't hear me chiming in with cheap shots like this. Nobody's forcing anyone to do anything around here. Don like it, don't read it -- it's pretty simple.

Why the hate? The "you owe me" comment was to Matt, not you. Have you even read that thing?

As for my comment regarding the discussion here, I was only semi-serious because N4L was getting into one of those situations that happened so many times over on HB. He's had some epic battles over there with many different people. If anything, my comment was aimed squarely between his eyes, not yours.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Here' what I owe you:

squirrel

Why the hate? The "you owe me" comment was to Matt, not you. Have you even read that thing?

As for my comment regarding the discussion here, I was only semi-serious because N4L was getting into one of those situations that happened so many times over on HB. He's had some epic battles over there with many different people. If anything, my comment was aimed squarely between his eyes, not yours.

Oops, sorry, my bad, I misread you I guess. I retract my peeing monkey -- that actually being the first time I ever used him, in fact. Smile

In any event, I shouldn't let myself get drawn into long arguments. Stubborn people have their minds made up before they open their mouths, so it's not like a compromise is possible. I'll just have to remember to ignore the next "move Spezza" thread / comment I see.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:
Oops, sorry, my bad, I misread you I guess. I retract my peeing monkey -- that actually being the first time I ever used him, in fact. Smile

In any event, I shouldn't let myself get drawn into long arguments. Stubborn people have their minds made up before they open their mouths, so it's not like a compromise is possible. I'll just have to remember to ignore the next "move Spezza" thread / comment I see.

No worries. I've got thick (and pee-proof) skin.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

It was in Random Thoughts, and accurately titled. 35 minutes of your time? Isn't that how long it takes before the pizza I ordered from you is free?

I kid!! :lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum