GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher out at least 2 weeks, possibly the same for Neil

+2
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Fisher will be out for 2 weeks according to the Citizen. Neil is scheduled for surgery on Friday (scope).

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/sports/story.html?id=f4959950-d33f-4dc4-bd3d-4198d5ea3a3f

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Will it be Bass or Smith that get the call? I'm sure Bingo are just thrilled about this.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why do we need a callup? Schubert can play 4th line right?

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

True, has he earned the right though after being benched for the ....4th time is it?

Here's another interesting article that I just read in the Citizen (about Schuby and other things). Check it out if you haven't already seen it.

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/hattrick/default.aspx

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Why do we need a callup? Schubert can play 4th line right?

Did you call that before you saw the lineups? If so, good call.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We'll need a call up to replace Vermette. Wink

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'm sure I had a post on this thread, where did it go??

Oh well, I'm not surprised to see Schubert get the call to play forward.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me neither. I'm just hoping he doesn't b*tch and moan about it, but rather sucks it up and plays for the TEAM!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

He's gonna be playing fourth line even strength. About 3 minutes of penalty kill and about 3 minutes of powerplay time. If he keeps Wing Dang Doodle, ship the Wing Dang Doodle out for anything.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:He's gonna be playing fourth line even strength. About 3 minutes of penalty kill and about 3 minutes of powerplay time. If he keeps Wing Dang Doodle, ship the Wing Dang Doodle out for anything.

Keep the Wing Dang Doodle for getting Bouwmeester. You never know when you might need this kind of guy in trade.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'm not sure why all of a sudden this year he's so discontent with playing forward. It's never been this publicized before, or at least I've never heard of it.

I did hear some interesting rumours about this guy though. It involves a domestic disturbance for those of you who know what I'm talking about. I'm not sure enough on the details to attempt repeating it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum