GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks

+2
PKC
Phoenix30
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

It was mentioned on Sportnet Hockey Central that Dipietro is out 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe Murray could peddle Gerber to the island and go with an Auld/Elliott tandem.

Any thoughts who you would like from the Island if this were ever to happen.

2NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:36 pm

I think I'd take Johnny Cap Savings. Unless we could fetch a prospect. Gerber's value is Dung.

3NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Phoenix30 wrote:It was mentioned on Sportnet Hockey Central that Dipietro is out 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe Murray could peddle Gerber to the island and go with an Auld/Elliott tandem.

Myself I am good with a prospect

4NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:13 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

If we could, in any way, move Gerber, to anyone, for anything, I think I would be ecstatic. Just getting that pile of Dung off the team would be worth it all.

5NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phoenix30 wrote:It was mentioned on Sportnet Hockey Central that Dipietro is out 4 to 6 weeks. Maybe Murray could peddle Gerber to the island and go with an Auld/Elliott tandem.

I'd brought up the same sentiment in another thread. Over there I said I'd be happy with "uture considerations". I'm pretty sure I meant "future" but, to echo The Colonel's thoughts, I'd be OK with "uture" just as easily.

P.S. "The Colonel" stands for PKC, since PKC reminds (some) of PFK (which is french for KFC). Yeah, wrong thread, I know.

6NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

A conditional flip of firsts - we get theirs if they finish below us, otherwise we swap the SJ 1st for theirs.

7NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'd deal him for a bag of pucks at this point.

8NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I'd deal him for a bag of pucks at this point.

Yup so would I... Just to make sure he dosen't go anywhere near our net again... Any word on who's starting the next game?

9NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I haven't heard.

How can't you go back with Auld?

10NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:I haven't heard.

How can't you go back with Auld?

I don't know... Wouldn't put it past them though...

Anyone know how he did on Saturday versus the Bolts?

11NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Lost in a shootout, but stood tall during some major gaffes from the D (sounded like Phillips had another poor outing from the radio broadcast).

Ended up saving like 32 out of 34 in regulation/OT I think. I'd have to check the official stats.

Either way, I picked up him in my pool with Leclaire on the IR.

12NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:Lost in a shootout, but stood tall during some major gaffes from the D (sounded like Phillips had another poor outing from the radio broadcast).

Ended up saving like 32 out of 34 in regulation/OT I think. I'd have to check the official stats.

Either way, I picked up him in my pool with Leclaire on the IR.

yeah ok, well that's good...

13NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

What's up with Phillips?
I hope he's not caught "Redden-itis"...

14NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Empty Re: NYI - Dipietro out 4-6 weeks Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:35 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Acrobat wrote:What's up with Phillips?
I hope he's not caught "Redden-itis"...

Has it started snowing in Ottawa again so soon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum