GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday?

+10
The Silfer Server
Acrobat
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
dennycrane
Cronie
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 Left GERBER Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 203549

Congratulations on a tremendous accomplishment. Now the peeing will go to all new levels.

LethalLehner

Sophomore
Sophomore

But can we add the other peeing monkey to our list of emoticons?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 Left GERBER Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 203549

You've heard of the Rhesus monkey? Well, here is the rare Newfhus monkey:

Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 203549 GERBER Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 Left

P.S. Sorry, some of my best friends are Newfies; they just happen to be Leafs fans as well.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

You've heard of the Rhesus monkey? Well, here is the rare Newfhus monkey:

Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 203549 GERBER Auld to get start against the Capitals on Tuesday? - Page 5 Left

P.S. Sorry, some of my best friends are Newfies; they just happen to be Leafs fans as well.

I hope they're facing the wrong way because they're preparing for "#2".

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah man, speaking of #2, I made the mistake of checking out that 2 girls and a cup last night... *puke* WHOA!!!

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Haha!!

Our drinking team raced under the name 5 Guys 10 Cups for an entire season one semester.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:ah man, speaking of #2, I made the mistake of checking out that 2 girls and a cup last night... *puke* WHOA!!!
I don't know what that is and I'm not sure I want to

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

How have you avoided it for so long??

Your time will come...

PS, any thoughts on the PM I sent you?

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

TheAvatar wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:ah man, speaking of #2, I made the mistake of checking out that 2 girls and a cup last night... *puke* WHOA!!!

I'd rather watch Gerber in nets than watch that video again...

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

dirtydirtynorth wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

I'd rather watch Gerber in nets than watch that video again...

Look out Av, he ain't kiddin'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum