GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
spader
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
wprager
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Heard that bit on Colin White as well this morning.  WHile pierre panders a bit to his audience, he rarely ever gives an opinion after viewing someone in person and proclaiming that he might make the nhl next season.  That's pretty high praise and it's exactly what happened with Colin White. Good news for the sens.  

Now more importantly, has that boro game misconduct been rescinded yet?
Which makes lazar expandable?
So we're going to rush some more prospects into the NHL. Good, the Edmonton model seems to work so well.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:Heard that bit on Colin White as well this morning.  WHile pierre panders a bit to his audience, he rarely ever gives an opinion after viewing someone in person and proclaiming that he might make the nhl next season.  That's pretty high praise and it's exactly what happened with Colin White. Good news for the sens.  

So we're going to rush some more prospects into the NHL. Good, the Edmonton model seems to work so well.

....what? how did you deduce that from my comment? Not saying he's gonna be rushed into the league at all, it's just promising to hear that he might be further along in his development.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

....what?  how did you deduce that from my comment?  Not saying he's gonna be rushed into the league at all, it's just promising to hear that he might be further along in his development.
No I'm not, I'm deducing that from what I think. White might make lazar expendable but while some people are saying that white and Chabot will soon be ready to make the jump I really think that we should be careful and have them play in lower leagues longer. Skipping the AHL hasn't worked out for most players expect for a few

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:nice to see the prospect I hyped most get a shot.

Both of us, come on! I don't need credit all the time, but I was on the Dzingel train for a long time too. Dammit!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:

His youthful, elastic skin.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:

Both of us, come on!  I don't need credit all the time, but I was on the Dzingel train for a long time too. Dammit!

You're on the EVERYBODY train all the time. The only train you weren't on was the Stone train, a player you would have traded less than a year ago.

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 42 852933671

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Both of us, come on!  I don't need credit all the time, but I was on the Dzingel train for a long time too. Dammit!

You're on the EVERYBODY train all the time. The only train you weren't on was the Stone train, a player you would have traded less than a year ago.

And Hoffman too!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

And Hoffman too!

I left him out. I didn't want to pile on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Colin White will wear an 'A' for Team USA. Hostilities begin for real Boxing Day 1PM.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I guess Chabot made the final roster which is great. Does anyone have a link to all the final rosters of the teams?

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Flo The Action wrote:So I guess Chabot made the final roster which is great. Does anyone have a link to all the final rosters of the teams?

Here you go...

http://www.worldjunior2016.com/en/teams/

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:So I guess Chabot made the final roster which is great. Does anyone have a link to all the final rosters of the teams?

Here you go...

Chabot, White, Englund. Anyone else that I overlooked?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:

Here you go...

Chlapik

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jaros

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:

Here you go...

Chlapik

Thanks.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Jaros

Thanks.

Chabot, White, Englund, Jaros, Chlapik. That's a pretty good showing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I heard someone say he was on the top pairing, is that right? He's been playing with Hicketts.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Am I the only one thinking it's time to upgrade on Mika? I feel like he hasn't stepped up enough or produced at the level where he should be at. I know he's still young but Ryan has produced pretty well without him and Stone on L2 has done nothing since moving down with him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum