GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
spader
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
wprager
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I can't stop giggling:

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 22 CURNm-UUwAAgSin

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ha-ha, Lazar is hilarious

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Wiercioch is out against the Flyers.  No definitive answer on Ryan but I'd say he is iffy.  

By the way, when Wiercioch came out of the box after the 5-on-3 expired he played forward, as they already had 2D.  He wasn't half-bad on the forecheck, actually, which reminds me how I've often wondered if he would make a better forward than a defenseman.  I still remember his first DC and his puck handling and shooting in stride were better than the forward prospects.

Just showed how poised he is when he's not scrambling to cover for his partner all the time.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What does Free Winkstrad mean?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/freewikstrand?src=hash

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matt Pumpy Puempel sent down to Bingo.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Matt Pumpy Puempel sent down to Bingo.

That could only mean MacArthur is ready.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Sure. I don't think we'll be seeing The Pumper back for a long while either way.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

No, they still have 12 forwards, and also could call someone else up after Bingo's game today/before Tuesday's game vs the Stars.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

No, they still have 12 forwards, and also could call someone else up after Bingo's game today/before Tuesday's game vs the Stars.

They might just be planning a longer look at Prince. Let Pumps go and get some confidence back and let Prince have a dedicated look-see.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:What does Free Winkstrad mean?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/freewikstrand?src=hash

There's a petition. Laugh1 It has like 5 signatures. Laugh1

http://namninsamling.se/index.php?sida=2&nid=10423#.Vk9sjEBNRSw.twitter Laugh1

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Puempel didn't impress me this time around. He'll need to work hard down there for his next callup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

That would be amazing news, we've really missed Mac

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

ya right now it would be almost as good if not better than a trade. i mean you don't know what Mac will look like but i'm sure he'd be more effective than Puempel or Prince. would also push Prince to the third or fourth pairing and create better depth for the team.
really hope he's back. too bad about Puempel but to be fair up until the last few games everyone on this team was a little underwhelming.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

ya right now it would be almost as good if not better than a trade. i mean you don't know what Mac will look like but i'm sure he'd be more effective than Puempel or Prince. would also push Prince to the third or fourth pairing and create better depth for the team.
really hope he's back. too bad about Puempel but to be fair up until the last few games everyone on this team was a little underwhelming.

Definitely. And it's another weapon to add to the top 6. Quitr excited if he's ready.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

Definitely.  And it's another weapon to add to the top 6.  Quitr excited if he's ready.

So...no.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 17m17 minutes ago
McCormick, Dzingel, O"Dell, Lindberg and Greening would be candidates in my opinion. #Sens No timetable on MacArthur.

Maybe that's what's happening. They're sending Puempel down to get his scoring touch going, and they'll bring someone else up and see what they can do. I'm hoping we get a quick look at Lindberg or MM.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I said, Mac ain't ready, and they can call someone else up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

They are going on a 3-day road trip to Western Conference teams. You don't travel "light" when a callup would require more than a quick drive up. They might also be bringing someone else up (since there's still no timeline for MacArthur) but I find it hard to believe they'll travel with 12.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening had a goal today. Maybe he's ready Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum