GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Da lil Guy
rooneypoo
TheAvatar
The Silfer Server
spader
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
Hoags
shabbs
wprager
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bobby Ryan called him Pitbull last year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Also, people should hear this story about Bobby Ryan.  This guy after the loss on Saturday night was so upset he couldn't leave the house.  He was supposed to double date with a friend of mine and cancelled because he was THAT upset about the loss and didn't want to be seen in public having a lick of alcohol or anything that could be viewed as partying or having a good time.

Guy gets it and loves this city already along with the team.  
That's really great to hear. I love that guy...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pick up his bucket:

http://www.gongshowgear.com/canada/products/coming-in-hot.html

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Pick up his bucket:

That's a really ugly hat, and obscenely expensive.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:#DuckSeason

(if anyone has PS and some skill, please make some improvements -- check Dash's tweets for the original)

Ask Dash why he doesn't come here anymore....
I think he got tired of being bullied by NEELY and called out for being a non-Sens fan by SSF.
Not sure how 'right' neely was in bullying him, but you sir were absolutely right in calling him out when he was so happy that matt duchene scored a hat trick versus the sens. I do want him back however. I think the site could use some insight from an oilers fan

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

$39.99???? F-that. I might as well get my own custom hat made.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

$39.99????  F-that.  I might as well get my own custom hat made.
but that actually looks pretty good. but yeah 40$ ya, no way.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Do hockey players actually talk like Gongshow Gear implies they do?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:#DuckSeason

(if anyone has PS and some skill, please make some improvements -- check Dash's tweets for the original)

Ask Dash why he doesn't come here anymore....
I think he got tired of being bullied by NEELY and called out for being a non-Sens fan by SSF.
Not sure how 'right' neely was in bullying him, but you sir were absolutely right in calling him out when he was so happy that matt duchene scored a hat trick versus the sens.  I do want him back however.  I think the site could use some insight from an oilers fan
Laugh1  Wasn't he a Sens fan?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Also, people should hear this story about Bobby Ryan.  This guy after the loss on Saturday night was so upset he couldn't leave the house.  He was supposed to double date with a friend of mine and cancelled because he was THAT upset about the loss and didn't want to be seen in public having a lick of alcohol or anything that could be viewed as partying or having a good time.

Double date? Isn't he in a relationship and his girlfriend didn't know where Ottawa is?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Double date?  Isn't he in a relationship and his girlfriend didn't know where Ottawa is?  
if that's true that shows quite a bit of dedication to this team. i'm really looking forward to his 8 year contract this summer...Ahhhhh! 

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He probably meant with his current girlfriend...just hanging out with another couple/

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Double date?  Isn't he in a relationship and his girlfriend didn't know where Ottawa is?  
if that's true that shows quite a bit of dedication to this team. i'm really looking forward to his 8 year contract this summer...Ahhhhh! 
Not sure how being dropped to the 2nd line will affect that. Another Diddle up by the increasingly inept "Mac"?!?!?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ryan didn't come here to be second fiddle. Off to free agency he goes!

Seriously though, assuming we do lock him up long-term (nevermind the budget for a second), what does that contract look like if Bobby puts up 35-40 goals this year?

$7M x 8 yrs?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Ryan didn't come here to be second fiddle.  Off to free agency he goes!

Seriously though, assuming we do lock him up long-term (nevermind the budget for a second), what does that contract look like if Bobby puts up 35-40 goals this year?

$7M x 8 yrs?
Between 7 and 8 I would imagine. He's gonna score more than 35 though IMO. He just knows how and that laser beam shot doesn't hurt either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum