GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #5: Sens @ Penguins - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Oct. 15 2015

+5
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:I could blame "Coffee" on the built-in spellchecker but I'll just blame it on only having had one coffey so far, today.  And not a lot of sleep last night, either.

Or just admit you make a mistake.

NEVER!

Walter, you complain about lack of sleep frequently. I recommend you rectify that problem, as that'll have huge negative consequences on your health. You're welcome for the free life advice!

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson starts, Prince in for Mac.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:You know how foolish it is to post stuff like that one week into the season?

That said, Karlsson can totally finish top 5 in points this year.

Guilty as charged!  Seeing a sea of Sens on the leaderboard makes me act like a fool.

For the record... I own Karlsson in my keeper league, and he's a +7 right now (or so ESPN tells me), so there should be another Sen there atop yet another list. Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Karlsson is +2. He was -2 before yesterday's game.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:You know how foolish it is to post stuff like that one week into the season?

Guilty as charged!  Seeing a sea of Sens on the leaderboard makes me act like a fool.

For the record... I own Karlsson in my keeper league, and he's a +7 right now (or so ESPN tells me), so there should be another Sen there atop yet another list.  Smile

Not that I would tell a doctor how to read and interpret data, but you're looking at the points column.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:

For the record... I own Karlsson in my keeper league, and he's a +7 right now (or so ESPN tells me), so there should be another Sen there atop yet another list.  Smile

Not that I would tell a doctor how to read and interpret data, but you're looking at the points column.

Ha, oops! My bad. I just discovered recently that I can customize the stats display on my ESPN home page (I know, I'm such a relic), and points was the last one I added...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I am not liking Hoffmans game at all.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pitts is always a problem for us.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:I am not liking Hoffmans game at all.

What do you mean?

Worst player in the top 6 tonight was ZIbanejad by a mile. Everyone else was fine with me.

Cowen looks great.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:

What do you mean?

Worst player in the top 6 tonight was ZIbanejad by a mile. Everyone else was fine with me.

Cowen looks great.

I know right? Not much to complain about cowers game. Keeping it simple. Not trying to be fancy, focus on being more of a solid presence. Solid on the back.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:

What do you mean?

Cowen looks great.

I know right? Not much to complain about cowers game. Keeping it simple. Not trying to be fancy, focus on being more of a solid presence. Solid on the back.

Even made a couple Karlsson-esque plays by breaking some Pitts passes in the neutral zone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's one way to combat back to back games. Don't show up for the second game. Easy!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hoffman keeps letting the puck go by him on the po and is playing an individualistic game. He's always done this and a reason the sens don't believe he's worth a long term deal. I just don't like this guys game and would like to see us get a legit top six LW to play with Zibanejad and Ryan.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gonna have to bite the bullet and put Ryan with Turris soon. Stone can flourish anywhere, Ryan is stuck in second gear and needs a better playmaker. Or move Ryan to lw and move Hoffman with Zbad

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:hoffman keeps letting the puck go by him on the po and is playing an individualistic game. He's always done this and a reason the sens don't believe he's worth a long term deal. I just don't like this guys game and would like to see us get a legit top six LW to play with Zibanejad and Ryan.

Meh, he creates a lot of scoring opportunities. I don't mind him at all. In fact I would he is needed in the top 6.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's a key piece of our team. With his speed I'd say we could use another player exactly like that.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ryan looks better. He's getting there.
Team was ok tonight, missed a lot of shots, probably out of gas. Can't complain.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:He's a key piece of our team.  With his speed I'd say we could use another player exactly like that.  

Naw we need a proven legit star. Not a maybe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum