GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Sens @ Blue Jackets, Tuesday, Oct 28, 7:00 PM

+8
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
wprager
Ev
NEELY
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Atkinson says he's ready to go. This was four days ago:

And this is the selfie he took:

GAME DAY: Sens @ Blue Jackets, Tuesday, Oct 28, 7:00 PM - Page 3 B0z-MuJIIAAaoA5

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Wiercioch, Greening and Hoffman the scratches. Hoffman scored the winner the last time they met.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Boo! I want Hoffman in there, he has an element of speed we need.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tonight's stripes -- Sens have a losing record (lop-sided, really) with more French-Canadian refs; here's hoping good 'ol Paul Devorski keeps it even>

GAME DAY: Sens @ Blue Jackets, Tuesday, Oct 28, 7:00 PM - Page 3 Captur10

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, so Cowen, Stone, and Lazar are all back in. I wouldn't mind also seeing Condra benched for Hoffman, but what can ya do.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, I'd say with Chicago and Boston coming up, this is a must.

Diddle you Darling BTW, I hope Chicago plays him again. I'd like to see the Sens get pissed off and score a few on him.
Don't fear the bear. Not the same team they used to be.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, I'd say with Chicago and Boston coming up, this is a must.

Diddle you Darling BTW, I hope Chicago plays him again.  I'd like to see the Sens get pissed off and score a few on him.
Don't fear the bear.  Not the same team they used to be.

Still not a cakewalk of an opponent though, but yes, they're not the good 'ole Bruins.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispensed wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:

Diddle you Darling BTW, I hope Chicago plays him again.  I'd like to see the Sens get pissed off and score a few on him.
Don't fear the bear.  Not the same team they used to be.

Still not a cakewalk of an opponent though, but yes, they're not the good 'ole Bruins.
There are no cakewalks for this edition of YOUR OTTAWA SENATORS.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You forgot the 'e' in "SENATORES".

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Noodles" McLennan expects a "Hungary-er" Jared Cowen.

details to follow

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That was Cussing challenged of Boro

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I reiterate my love of Borocop.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner needs to save that. Anderson is our clear #1 at this point in time.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No that was stupid. He should be sat next game for that. There was no reason to instigate a fight there. Cement brain right there.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:No that was stupid. He should be sat next game for that. There was no reason to instigate a fight there. Cement brain right there.

Bad penalty call. Boll was obviously willing to drop the mitts. Borocop will learn to pick his spots better. Benched because you dropped the gloves you stick up for a teammate...lol...glad you're not running the team.

C-Mac to tie it up. I reiterate my love of him as well.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:No that was stupid. He should be sat next game for that. There was no reason to instigate a fight there. Cement brain right there.

Bad penalty call. Boll was obviously willing to drop the mitts. Borocop will learn to pick his spots better. Benched because you dropped the gloves you stick up for a teammate...lol...glad you're not running the team.

That's Cussing dumb man. What's he sticking up for? Did you even watch the play? That was pure and simply stupidity on Boros part. He literally went out of his way to fight a guy, when we had the puck in the other end, and it caused a PP where we were scored on. He hurt the team in a big way there.

Instigating a clean, and frankly game, hit is dumb. Period.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

That's Cussing dumb man. What's he sticking up for? Did you even watch the play? That was pure and simply stupidity on Boros part. He literally went out of his way to fight a guy, when we had the puck in the other end, and it caused a PP where we were scored on. He hurt the team in a big way there.

Instigating a clean, and frankly game, hit is dumb. Period.

I'm gonna get a Borocop jersey. Love him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neil = win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum