GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #57: Senators @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 13 2016

+5
PTFlea
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #57: Senators @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 13 2016

GAME DAY #57: Senators @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 13 2016 Large GAME DAY #57: Senators @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 13 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #57: Senators @ Blue Jackets - 7:00 pm - Wednesday, Feb 13 2016 Large

Compensating for the games in hand for the teams ahead of them, the Sens are, essentially, double-digits out of a playoff spot. It's been said in the past that you cannot recover from being 10+ points out of a playoff spot. On the other hand, it's also been said that if you are in out of a playoff spot by American Thanksgiving you won't make it back. The Sens were in a playoff spot in December so someone who was out of it by Amarican Thanksgiving is now in. The bottom line is that the Sens likely have to win 2 of every 3 of their remaining games, in addition to getting a handful of loser points in some of the losses, just to qualify for the playoffs. It's not impossible and, given last year's run, they've already shown they are capable of it; but it does seem like a very remote possibility at this point in time.

On the positive side, although the Sens have lost both games since "The Trade" it's worth mentioning that in both of those games they gave up fewer than 30 shots on goal. Dare we say the defense has improved? Has it improved enough? Or is it too little, too late?

GO SENS GO!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you think this is a win... you would think.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LET'S DO IT!!!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have to listen to Jason York on the broadcast?? Ugh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's do this,let's get it over with.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Let's do this,let's get it over with.
Yeah... Jackets outplaying us at the moment. Time to wake up.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mika Zibanejad... Soft as butter!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chiasson...i try to like him, but he is a Cussing 4th liner, come on. Ill be glad when whoever the gm cuts the dead weight like him right off.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

First bad play ive seen by dion there since hes joined

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're terrible.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thank god I had a date tonight. Sounds like this was a Dung show.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well... Farter

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it too much to ask that we get a top 5 pick now that we got Phaneuf? And maybe drouin too?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Was too busy watching some real entertainment

https://vine.co/v/inPtUOxahnE

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cute! That mascot was so pleased.

Sponsored content