GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013

+11
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013
GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013 ExtraLargeGAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013 AtGAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013 ExtraLarge
Let's get this party started! Note the 1pm start time today kids. Sens are coming off a come from behind win vs the Big Bad Bruins and are feeling good. Anderson gets the start. Bobby Ryan is questionable after taking an elbow to the face from Seidenberg that drew neither a penalty or a review by the league. The game vs the Buins was a microcosm of the Sens' season so far all in one game. Horrible and lazy play to start the game, going down early, then an amazing team effort to finish it out when they finally checked into the game. Spezza took over once he found his groove. Hopefully the Sens can put in a full 60 min effort today and put the boots to the Blue Jackets. Bobrovsky is likely to get the start for the Jackets today, to be confirmed later. Columbus will be without Horton, Bass, Calvert, Jenner and most recently, Marion Gaborik. Opportunity knocks for the Sens today. Gotta show no mercy and hit 'em hard right from the start. Need a big game from the stars - Spezza, Karlsson, Turris. Look for CMac to continue his pesky ways and a big game from Zibby.

Tentative lines for this afternoon:

Forwards:
9mm - Spezza - Conacher
CMac - Turris - BFR
Greening - Z. Smith - "WIN"
Kassian - Grant - Zibby

Defence:
Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Gryba
BigRig - BoroCop

Goaltending:
Anderson
Lehner

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens have not called anyone up to back fill for BFR if he can't go... so I'm assuming he's good to go. Our only scratches last game were D-men (Corvo, Wiercioch).

Ryan did provide an update yesterday...

http://senators.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=22802

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's mup-lighting time. Light a mup, mup, mup.

I still don't understand why Kassian is in the lineup against teams that don't play a rough style. Surely Crovo or Wiercioch could play 3 minutes on the 4th line?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Need more nicknames in the lineup.  No-one liked my "Heinz" or "Ketchup" for Grant?

Didn't you already use "Cyborg" last time?  Are you demoting him to no-nickname?

And wasn't Anderson Matrix  before?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is Foligno going to play this time?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess Spartacat wasn't invited because Melnyk cut-up his corporate credit card.

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013 Captur14

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Is Foligno going to play this time?
I'm guessing yes but, it depends how his newborn is doing.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:No-one liked my "Heinz" or "Ketchup" for Grant?
Nope.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Grant(ed) I have seen worse. Facepalm 

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kassassin for Kassian?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Kassassin for Kassian?
All hail the Kassassin.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan in according to the Team. Go Sens!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's Cussing Diddle these Wing Dang Doodle Donkey Wangsipper mother Diddlers up Cussing good for jeezus Cussing Diddle's sake Diddle.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Seriously. Wangsipper is the best sub ever.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

For Anyone interested, vividseats.com has a couple tickets in section 106 row c for $39. Almost game time so hurrrrry hard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum