GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013

+11
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson:facepalm: 

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Gryba/Cowen are having small issues but they are decent together. I would probably keep them together here on out.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also getting a little sick of the Conacher experiment, he's just so damn bad in his own zone. Spezza does need more help than that, no question. If they can package up Conahcer for a legit top 6 forward then they should be getting on it because, even as a big Spezza critic he needs more help than that.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I bet Florida would have some interest seeing that they played Tampa a lot last year.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

This team needs a move so bad. Even being 4-1-1 or w/e it is in their last 1/2 dozen they have no played well. Hopefully they make it soon because they need some energy and they need guys that are ready to frigging play.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also Craig "2-0" Anderson needs to make some damn saves. The "well they aren't his fault" garbage is getting old too.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Current team is too damn young and they absolutely wrong captain is in place for that.  They just don't get it right now.  You question whether these guys are playing hung over on a lot of nights.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WTF. Jeezus Diddle boys. Just tuned in. Same again vs the B's?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if they'd consider a Michalek for Hemsky trade, with EDM eating some of Hemsky's salary?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek isn't playing well but he's hardly a problem right now. You have guys chomping at the bit down in Bigno to get a look and this just keeps going and going and going up front. This is now on Murray how this team is playing, it's time for a shake up and shipping a few young bodies out of town should send a message.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson needs to make a save man, lol. It's comical having a #1 with a GAA well above 3.00.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seriously need a deal. It's time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

3 PP goals against... that's just poor work ethic and again, that comes from the leaders. Spezza just going through to motions once again, how people actually defend is mind boggling.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Bobby Ryan the only big name that's really working out there. Can't wait until he's the captain.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I think Anderson's gonna be shipped out sooner than later. Problem is Ottawa needs a back-up. Not sure they're confident with Lawson. You also can't ship Anderson to EDM because he won't re-sign, so the return won't be as good. I really think something will happen with Florida within the next week or two.

You'd have to think it's Anderson going there which we'd need one of Markstrom/Clemmenson coming back. The player Ottawa would want is either Kulikov/Gudbranson so Ottawa would need to balance out the trade.

To Fla: Anderson, Michalek
To Ott: Gudbranson, Markstrom

Not really sure who wins that trade which means it's a Murray kind of deal.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Getting out battled for rebounds, losing races, 3 PP goals against, this is all stuff that gets fixed with hard work. Anyways, hoping something happens tonight or tomorrow because it's about 2 weeks too late at this point. W/e MacLean is saying the message isn't getting through so it's time for another message.

Might not fix the problem but trying something else is all you can do now.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yeah I think Anderson's gonna be shipped out sooner than later. Problem is Ottawa needs a back-up. Not sure they're confident with Lawson. You also can't ship Anderson to EDM because he won't re-sign, so the return won't be as good. I really think something will happen with Florida within the next week or two.

You'd have to think it's Anderson going there which we'd need one of Markstrom/Clemmenson coming back. The player Ottawa would want is either Kulikov/Gudbranson so Ottawa would need to balance out the trade.

To Fla: Anderson, Michalek
To Ott: Gudbranson, Markstrom

Not really sure who wins that trade which means it's a Murray kind of deal.
Trading Anderson to Florida for Clemminson and Flieschman makes too much sense at this point. Lehner is the goalie who gives them the best chance of winning each night and they need a lot of help up front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum