GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators :: 1:00pm ET :: Sun. Nov. 17th, 2013

+11
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's Cussing Diddle these Wing Dang Doodle Donkey Wangsipper mother Diddlers up Cussing good for jeezus Cussing Diddle's sake Diddle.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Seriously. Wangsipper is the best sub ever.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

For Anyone interested, vividseats.com has a couple tickets in section 106 row c for $39. Almost game time so hurrrrry hard!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Ryan in according to the Team.  Go Sens!
Hat trick imminent?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Seriously. Wangsipper is the best sub ever.
I take full credit for that.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Let's Cussing Diddle these Wing Dang Doodle Donkey Wangsipper mother Diddlers up Cussing good for jeezus Cussing Diddle's sake Diddle.
Cussing damn straight.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wing Dang Doodle Donkey Wangsipper mother Diddlers Edition?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Ryan in according to the Team.  Go Sens!
Hat trick imminent?

BFR is so good he'll already have a goal in the pre-game skate. So sayeth the great book of Ryantology.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Kassassin for Kassian?
Kassassinated by Condra drawing back in.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And yet you don't like my other oeuvre: Heinz.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
I take full credit for that.
Since when?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, just got an e-mail about the new heritage jerseys (the ones they'll wear at the outdoor game against the Nucks). For $170 you get the jersey, touque and scarf, limited edition Spezza and Karlsson picture, and a pair of tickets to a select regular season game. That's not a bad deal at all. My kid needs a jersey of his own, which is usually $130 by itself.

Anyone have a leaked image of what they'll look like?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I am going to request a Lehner photo for the Spezza photo, lol.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

How does Anderson let in a goal in the first 5 mins every single game? Honestly.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Grant having a solid period

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson:facepalm: 

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Gryba/Cowen are having small issues but they are decent together. I would probably keep them together here on out.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also getting a little sick of the Conacher experiment, he's just so damn bad in his own zone. Spezza does need more help than that, no question. If they can package up Conahcer for a legit top 6 forward then they should be getting on it because, even as a big Spezza critic he needs more help than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum