GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015

+7
SensHulk
spader
Flo The Action
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #19 ("The Fonz is back!" edition): Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015

GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015 Large GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015 At-24-000000 GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015 Large

From Red Wings to Blue Jackets, the Sens are working their way through the rainbow. Wonder if there is a pot of gold when they are done.

The Blue Jackets are in town, and we all know what that means:

GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015 Captur10

The RedWings outplayed the Caps for most of the game last night, but took too many penalties along the way and had to settle for an OT loss. That loser point brings them within 1 of the Senators, who now hold a game in hand. That game is tonight, and a win would, once again, solidify that 2nd place in the Division. And don't look now, but Florida is just 2 back, riding a 2 game winning streak. If the Sens lose (and Florida/Boston/Buffalo win) the Atlantic will get very tight.

Cowen practices with the team and I expect him to draw back in. Weircioch had one of his worst games of the season against the Red Wings so, naturally, they'll probably leave him in and take out Chris "Three-goals-in-four-games" Wideman. Facepalm

No, seriously, if Cowen is ready to go and Weircioch doesn't come out then I will lose it. Walrus

On the other hand, maybe a rebound game is what he needs, and Columbus certainly can accommodate. Vertigo

Cheering GO SENS GO!!!!! Cheering

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't see any possible way that Wideman comes out of the lineup tonight. Cowen in for Wiercioch is likely the only lineup change I think.

Honestly, I think it's too early to start talking about the standings. Everyone's clumped together...the only Ottawa needs to worry about is winning the winnable games...like tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I don't see any possible way that Wideman comes out of the lineup tonight.  Cowen in for Wiercioch is likely the only lineup change I think.  

Honestly, I think it's too early to start talking about the standings.  Everyone's clumped together...the only Ottawa needs to worry about is winning the winnable games...like tonight.

"Aaaaaaaay!'

Next game is #20. We evaluated (kinda) after #10. Damn, I wish I had taken a snapshot of the team stats (PP, PK, faceoffs, win %age and so on).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone with Zibanejad and Puempel.  Ryan with Turris and Lazar.  Hoffman with Smith/Neil.  What's happening!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"We" evaluate after every game, I dunno what you're talking about.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Stone with Zibanejad and Puempel.  Ryan with Turris and Lazar.  Hoffman with Smith/Neil.  What's happening!

The season being flushed down the toilet before our eyes is what's happening.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Probable lines:

Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
Puempel-Zibanejad-Stone
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
Lazar-Smith-Neil

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade in the works?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And the D:

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Borowiecki-Wideman
Cowen

So maybe Cowen is still out tonight. Cowen is definitely out tonight.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Noooooooo!  Aaargh!

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 27s27 seconds ago

Looks like Cowen is the scratch. #Sens

PullHair Ahhhhh! Puking2 NoWayyyyy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:"We" evaluate after every game, I dunno what you're talking about.

The royal we?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KHL News - English ‏@KHLNewsEN 17m17 minutes ago

Nikita Filatov has been placed on KHL waivers.

There's that top-six help we needed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
KHL News - English ‏@KHLNewsEN 17m17 minutes ago

Nikita Filatov has been placed on KHL waivers.

There's that top-six help we needed.

Yikes...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Columbus is starting Curtis McElhinney tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For his sake, I hope his SV% is better than .750.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum