GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015

+7
SensHulk
spader
Flo The Action
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Yikes! Looks like Cowen will skip learning yet another lesson. Or would they bring up Claesson and continue to sit Cowbun? That might actually sink in, but I doubt they have the balls or dollars to do it.

At first I thought it was just the wind knocked out of him as Foligno was nowhere near the head, but on the way down sure looked like whiplash. A concussion could take a while.

Wow, Ryan. That sucks, but that's not five and a game. Hard hit, unnecessary because the puck was gone but hardly late.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yikes!  Looks like Cowen will skip learning yet another lesson.  Or would they bring up Claesson and continue to sit Cowbun?  That might actually sink in, but I doubt they have the balls or dollars to do it.

At first I thought it was just the wind knocked out of him as Foligno was nowhere near the head, but on the way down sure looked like whiplash.  A concussion could take a while.

Wow, Ryan.  That sucks, but that's not five and a game.  Hard hit, unnecessary because the puck was gone but hardly late.

Season. Over.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How bad is Ryan is the question.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes how bad is it?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's soo bad that even Paris Hilton said ewwww.

GAME DAY #19: Blue Jackets @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Nov. 19 2015 - Page 5 164414

- Unknown Author

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

This was the first game where the forwards played a complete game and as a result the defense had an easier time in their own zone. You could tell that the Jackets game plan was to be physical on the Sens D but they didn't expect the Sens to respond the way they did. Really sucks though as it may have come at a huge price.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the cowen comments are so overblown and misinterpreted it's ridiculous. Can people just watch the games ans top acting like this is a soap opera? God I hate hockey now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I must say, those comments were really overblown.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:the cowen comments are so overblown and misinterpreted it's ridiculous. Can people just watch the games ans top acting like this is a soap opera? God I hate hockey now.

"Probably not."

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:the cowen comments are so overblown and misinterpreted it's ridiculous. Can people just watch the games ans top acting like this is a soap opera? God I hate hockey now.

Nicely done Wink

Oh, but if you were not being facetious with your own "I hate hockey" comment mimcing the overblown comments, then nevermind.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Nicely done Wink

Oh, but if you were not being facetious with your own "I hate hockey" comment mimcing the overblown comments, then nevermind.

This hockey season has been the worst in recent memory. So boring compared to the NFL.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Nicely done Wink

This hockey season has been the worst in recent memory. So boring compared to the NFL.

Laugh1 Laughing3

You're on a roll, old friend.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There's nothing like a good fourth liner fight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

... and this is when you respond:

And that was nothing like a good fourth liner fight.

Geeze, do I have to write the jokes myself *and* post them?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan is walking around looking ok according to garrioch. Maybe we dodged a huge bullet here?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

We got lucky in the first period. Problem still remains, this team needs to be gearing to go at the competition, not wait for the competition to come to it. Always so damn slow to start the game. Just lucky that it was the blue jackets and not the blackhawks or any other skilled team that would have buried their chances.

Game was saved by the 4th line. I thought weircioch was having a solid game as well but too bad he got injured, hopefully nothing too serious. Ryan hit was weird, obviously I hope it's not a shoulder issue but sounds like he's doing ok. Dodged a bullet there.

Nice to get some breaks going our way because that was NOT a 5 min major. Shouldn't have even been a penalty in my books but hey we were due for some good fortune.

Hope andy can get on a roll and reel off a few more victories.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

Nicely done Wink

As a whole yeah it's been boring but last night's game was anything but boring. 2nd period onwards it was quite entertaining. You don't see those physical games anymore which might explain why it's not been entertaining. Actually a lot of the entertaining games involve the senators.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:We got lucky in the first period.  Problem still remains, this team needs to be gearing to go at the competition, not wait for the competition to come to it.  Always so damn slow to start the game.  Just lucky that it was the blue jackets and not the blackhawks or any other skilled team that would have buried their chances.  

Game was saved by the 4th line.  I thought weircioch was having a solid game as well but too bad he got injured, hopefully nothing too serious.  Ryan hit was weird, obviously I hope it's not a shoulder issue but sounds like he's doing ok.  Dodged a bullet there.

Nice to get some breaks going our way because that was NOT a 5 min major.  Shouldn't have even been a penalty in my books but hey we were due for some good fortune.

Hope andy can get on a roll and reel off a few more victories.

I thought wier was playing really well. I said at the time that this might be a turning point for him then bam

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum