GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators :: 5:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 30th, 2014

+10
wprager
tim1_2
Flo The Action
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Vandelay
Hoags
Ev
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What the? I leave and this place goes to hell? Let's GO!

Flames @ Sens. Gotta keep the wins coming now to avoid giving the Ducks a lottery pick.

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Love the fact Lehner is in.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wtf was karlsson doing there?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Really starting to like Stone.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why are people complaining if ceci is scratched? Who gives a Diddle. He'll be in bingo soon anyway.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Why are people complaining if ceci is scratched? Who gives a Diddle. He'll be in bingo soon anyway.

I think it's a littler surprising for sure but he's been a pretty regular fixture in the lineup so him being scratched is no big thing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner just made that early, big save. Sens need to score on one of these chances now.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Why are people complaining if ceci is scratched? Who gives a Diddle. He'll be in bingo soon anyway.

Because no one wants to see Pylon Phillips back in the lineup?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:

Because no one wants to see Pylon Phillips back in the lineup?

This has to stop. This is a guy who had value around the league. The bruins wanted him. Clearly people think he provides value.

I've never seen a fanbase trash a respected long time player so much as Phillips this season. It's actually disgusting.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I agree with Ev, it's BS. Phillips is still good enough to play on any teams blueline and the fact that Ceci is a scratch has nothing to do with Phillips and his ability. It's a crowded blueline and guys need to come on and out of the lineup because of the bodies.

Also what a play by Spezza.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Said it before and I'll say it again, Methot is the most overrated player in Ottawa by a mile.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As an owner of a Methot shirt, I agree. People will love him. I matter what though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Would trade him instantly in a package for another LH center... wonder is something like Zibanejad & Methot for O'Reilly would ever happen?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wager nothing happens with oreilly. He'll resign.

Btw. What a garbage fight that was. Time to get these plugs out of the game. I love fighting but if we have kassian or anger goon next year then ill just vomit.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

9mm going for the hat trick? C'mon 9mm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum