GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Thu. Jan. 30th, 2014

+7
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It's Game Day! Let's go!

Anderson confirmed. Bishop is likely. Bolts coming off a loss vs the Leafs. Sens coming off a win vs Columbus. Gonna be a tough one. Sens are gonna have to grind hard.

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens need to win this one for sure, IMO no excuse not to. Next Mon and Tues could be a humbling experience so rack up the points you can now and hope to squeeze 2 points out of those 2 games early next week somehow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa is one point out of a wildcard spot, but there's 6 teams within two points of each other (!).

Phillips is unlikely to play. Most likely no Stamkos for the Lightning.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Need to win this one. Bishop has won all 3 games since the trade. Time to humble him a little at home.

Also can't stress this enough, we NEED to go 3-0 this week. They better show up vs teams they've got losing streaks against.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Practice lines for the Sens:

Michalek-Spezza-Zibanejad
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Greening-Smith-Neil
Conacher-Da Costa-Condra

Cowen-Karlsson
Methot-Gryba
Wiercioch-Ceci
Kassian-Corvo

No BigRig.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:

Anderson confirmed.

Nice to see The Gregger finally get a shot. It's up to him now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop confirmed: https://twitter.com/TBLightning/status/428940630317088770

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Sens need to win this one for sure, IMO no excuse not to.  Next Mon and Tues could be a humbling experience so rack up the points you can now and hope to squeeze 2 points out of those 2 games early next week somehow.

First game back after a 4-game road trip. Ugh. Granted, it was really a 3 game trip, couple of days at home, then a 1 day trip. Still, Bichop has played really tough against them. Maybe he's got it out of his system.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Practice lines for the Sens:

Michalek-Spezza-Zibanejad
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Greening-Smith-Neil
Conacher-Da Costa-Condra

Cowen-Karlsson
Methot-Gryba
Wiercioch-Ceci
Kassian-Corvo

No BigRig.

Score a pair -- get Condra as your winger. I guess PMac is trying to jump-start Condra.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Bishop confirmed: https://twitter.com/TBLightning/status/428940630317088770

Need some Alien action.

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Thu. Jan. 30th, 2014 Bishop_Halved

Not so tall now, eh, Bishop?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Realistically, who else would you put on Da Costa's wing? It could be worse for Stephane.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Realistically, who else would you put on Da Costa's wing?  It could be worse for Stephane.

Me? Personally? Puemple, Hoffman, Prince. Pick from those. I still don't think DaCosta is an NHLer.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop leaving the ice injured... I missed what happened. Lindback in.

Sens up 1-0.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ok we get it, difd. Call the game

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet feed by Spezza to EK... sharp angle. 2-0 Sens after 1.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum