GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators :: 5:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 30th, 2014

+10
wprager
tim1_2
Flo The Action
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Vandelay
Hoags
Ev
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Would trade him instantly in a package for another LH center... wonder is something like Zibanejad & Methot for O'Reilly would ever happen?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wager nothing happens with oreilly. He'll resign.

Btw. What a garbage fight that was. Time to get these plugs out of the game. I love fighting but if we have kassian or anger goon next year then ill just vomit.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

9mm going for the hat trick? C'mon 9mm.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I wager nothing happens with oreilly. He'll resign.

Btw. What a garbage fight that was. Time to get these plugs out of the game. I love fighting but if we have kassian or anger goon next year then ill just vomit.

Was thinking the same thing. Would be nice if the Sens had someone like Da Costa coming in as the 13th forward and keeping guys honest vs Kassian. I have always had the opinion having a guy like that around is important but it's changed, the game has changed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen is gonna have a great year next year. His offensive instincts are showing.

No way stone doesn't make the team next year. And with Murray's comments, no way does lazar not ale it either. Condra will be packing his bags, and I bet hemsky won't resign either.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Is our patience with Cowen going to finally pay off? I sure hope so...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Cowen is gonna have a great year next year. His offensive instincts are showing.

No way stone doesn't make the team next year. And with Murray's comments, no way does lazar not  ale it either. Condra will be packing his bags, and I bet hemsky won't resign either.

Meh, we'll see.  Still lots oh hockey to be played and decisions have not been made yet either.  I agree with Stone for sure, I think Hoffman is a lock as well if he isn't move, as well as Lazar.  Lots has to play out.

Neil could very well be a guy who is traded as well if Spezza is not and the way Spezza has been playing the last month there's a good possibility Murray puts the breaks on that.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also how can anyone ever hate on Gryba? Methot is the most overrated and Gryba might be the most underrated. He does nothing but his job.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Cowen is gonna have a great year next year. His offensive instincts are showing

Too bad his defensive instincts aren't.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
Ev wrote:Cowen is gonna have a great year next year. His offensive instincts are showing

Young D man who has lost a lot of development time. Patients.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CMac baby.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:

Are you actually travis yost? Jesus

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Great game by the Sens... still too many shots against but Lehner was solid again with 37 saves, can't ask for much more than that.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll also say this about Lehner's game, he made the saves when they needed to be made.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

It's hilarious that people thought Murray was nuts for signing Turris to 3.5/year. He's not perfect but man did he make the right call on that one.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Can't watch but Cmac and Kturr are the shizzle

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why can't Spezza play like that all the time?

All you can say about Turris and MacArthur is wow. You ask Mac how long a contract he wants this summer, because he and Turris are awesome together.

Stone looking great as well.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

When Spezza is not hurt, he's on. When he's hurt, he stinks. Clearly, he's not hurt right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum