GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 65]

121All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

122All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:04 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh.

123All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Crunch lost so that helped the Sens take over.

In other breaking news, I am a douche!
FYP.

Laughing3

I had previously posted that the Crunch lost, putting the B-Sens into 1st, adding a screen cap of the standings page. So yours was a bit redundant. Guess that makes me a douche. I'll survive, but, whatever.

124All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Crunch lost so that helped the Sens take over.

In other breaking news, I am a douche!
FYP.

Laughing3

I had previously posted that the Crunch lost, putting the B-Sens into 1st, adding a screen cap of the standings page. So yours was a bit redundant. Guess that makes me a douche. I'll survive, but, whatever.
You said Syracuse. I said Crunch!

CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

:crossarms:

Sarcasm

125All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:47 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

B-Sens lost tonight.

Cheverie in net... and no Hoffman in the lineup.

Syracuse tied half way through the 3rd period.

126All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

2 game goal streak for Zibanejad

127All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and 8 shots...rest of the team had 18

128All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I noticed that as well

129All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's gonna go on a tear. Fully healthy looking really strong out there.

130All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Really hope he puts it all together because they are going to need a top 6 winger if and when Alfi retires... still have my doubts though but a guy with speed and a shot always has a place in the NHL. Nice thing is and I will give Zibanejad this much, he has finish which can't really be taught... see MPS.

131All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He might actually go on a tear. IF he can be healthy.

132All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:He might actually go on a tear. IF he can be healthy.

Well, now that all the NHL calibre players are back in the NHL, he should. He is a top-10 pick a year removed from the draft year, so dominating in the AHL is almost expected.

133All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Well, now that all the NHL calibre players are back in the NHL, he should. He is a top-10 pick a year removed from the draft year, so dominating in the AHL is almost expected.

No, he's still a 19 year old so he is not expected to dominate.

134All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

No, he's still a 19 year old so he is not expected to dominate.

You're forgetting I'm a fan. Sarcasm

135All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He just needs to get his confidence back and that can only come through health at this point. I really look forward to seeing if he can pick up for Silfverberg's absence.

136All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They need to Dung or get off the pot with Lehner and Bishop. Get one of them down to the farm or trade Bishop but don't ride 3 goalies in the NHL for much longer. It's not good for anyone.

- Unknown Author

137All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:They need to Dung or get off the pot with Lehner and Bishop. Get one of them down to the farm or trade Bishop but don't ride 3 goalies in the NHL for much longer. It's not good for anyone.

They will. Gut feel says they'll make a move after the Florida trip. Lehner will get a start in Tampa and then back to Bingo, unless a trade is made.

138All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 9 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Scored in 3 straight games now for Zibby. Will shut some non believers up by the end of the season Nod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum