GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 65]

106All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Z-Bad has a pretty strong game from what I heard.

107All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens up 1-0 on the Marlies after 1.

GO SENS GO!!!

108All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens up 2-1 after 2.

GO SENS GO!!!

109All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens up 3-1 late in the third...

110All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Marlies get close near the end... BSens make it 4-2 on an empty netter...

And all hell breaks loose.... FIGHT!

111All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens win 4-2.

SENS WIN!!! SENS WIN!!!

112All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice win guys!

113All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crap, I missed it all. Stupid 1200 had the 67s game on (will these guys ever score first in a game?) and I completely forgot there was a B-Sens game on. I was at the Nepean Sports Complex for my kid's game and could not get a connection, so no updates on my BB either.

So they beat the Marlies, who are supposed to be really strong.

114All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And the Amerks beat Syracuse, so guess what:

All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Captur12

115All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And a fight to wrap it up at the end...

All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Rx1gk

https://twitter.com/BSens_Hockey/status/292458424602615808

116All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:And the Amerks beat Syracuse, so guess what:

Clapping

Mad props to the B-Sens!

117All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:And the Amerks beat Syracuse, so guess what:

Clapping

Mad props to the B-Sens!

Agreed.

What the Marlies got mad at the end.. because the "Sens" beat them again. Second time this season. And without their top goalie, 3 of their top D and their best forward. Depth in the Sens organization is awesome.

118All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crunch lost so that helped the Sens take over.

119All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Crunch lost so that helped the Sens take over.

In other breaking news, water is still wet!

BTW, the B-Sens still have a game in hand; both teams are back in action tonight. Bingo travels to Bridgeport, while the Crunch host the Lake Erie Monsters.

120All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

In other breaking news, I am a douche!
FYP.

Laughing3

121All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3

122All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh.

123All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 8 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

In other breaking news, I am a douche!
FYP.

Laughing3

I had previously posted that the Crunch lost, putting the B-Sens into 1st, adding a screen cap of the standings page. So yours was a bit redundant. Guess that makes me a douche. I'll survive, but, whatever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum