GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05

+6
shabbs
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Are we getting raped?

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_lcap220%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_lcap220%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_lcap210%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_lcap20%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_lcap250%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 Nestle-mint-aero-cs

@

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 28-senators-protest-cap-trade

...We are getting raped.
Houston Probable Lines (SD to update):

O'Sullivan - Wellman - Ortmeyer
Gilles - Peters - Earl
Palmer - Rau - Disaltore
McMillan - Almond - Daoust

Noreau - Spurgeon
Scandella - Falk
Penner - Bragnall

B-Sens Probable Lines:

Z.Smith - Potulny - Keller
Greening - Locke - Butler
Daugavins - O'Brien - Condra
Hoffman - Bass - Wick

Cowen - Benoit
Wiercioch - Kinrade
Borowiecki - Gryba
D.Smith - Schira

Lehner
Brust

SD's Red Line Report:
Line Mix Up

The trap is killing the B-Sens and it's being played to perfection. In an effort to shake things up, coach Klein(en)dorst has moved Colin Greening onto a line with DD and Cody Bass (Wick was injured last game). Condra was moved up with Locke, Hoffman has moved up to a line with Potulny (it appears anyway). The B-Sens need to come out next game and score one or two really quick goals to change the Aeros gameplan. Let's do it.

The Blueline:
To be added

Go B-Sens!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I am really looking forward to Game GOUR.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't ruin it. It's there for a reason!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

New poll up on the forum front page.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's do it Diddle!!! ! ! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I read that Wick could be out day-to-day with an undisclosed injury, and that Dziurzinsky was likely in to take his spot.

And that Hoffman could be playing with Keller and Potulny to try and ignite them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:I read that Wick could be out day-to-day with an undisclosed injury, and that Dziurzinsky was likely in to take his spot.

And that Hoffman could be playing with Keller and Potulny to try and ignite them.

I see you've been reading SD's Red Line Report! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SD, you missed something. Big Ev noticed it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nous allons faire violer.

Wir werden bekommen vergewaltigt

мы собираемся получить изнасиловали

Vi kommer att bli våldtagen

Stiamo andando a ottenere violentata

私たちは強姦取得するつもりだ

我们要得到被强奸

Vamos a ser violada.

However you say it, we're getting raped.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:SD, you missed something. Big Ev noticed it.

Did I?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Google fails again lol

Nous allons "nous" faire violer

Wir werden vergewaltigt bekommen

Wink

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Nous allons faire violer.

Wir werden bekommen vergewaltigt

мы собираемся получить изнасиловали

Vi kommer att bli våldtagen

Stiamo andando a ottenere violentata

私たちは強姦取得するつもりだ

我们要得到被强奸

Vamos a ser violada.

However you say it, we're getting raped.

The Russian one actually says something like "We are getting ready to be raped". I'm sure may of the other googlations are similarly different.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Vamos" means "Let's go", doesn't it? All those years of Dora the Explorer are starting pay off.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO PYLONS!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:SD, you missed something. Big Ev noticed it.

Did I?

You *had* when I posted it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum