GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05

+6
shabbs
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Are we getting raped?

CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%CCF GAME FOUR: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 3rd, 7:05 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What did I tell you? Getting raped. 60% of the time it works every time.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Greening's goal has been credited to Bass.
Nice for Cody. He doesn't get too many.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:Greening's goal has been credited to Bass.
Nice for Cody. He doesn't get too many.

Neither does Greening. That would have been his first in 17, I think.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

F-ing A man, we're coming at ya! Lalalala Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:We're gonna kill them tonight, I can feel it. It's all about opportunity and making the most of it - and I believe in these guys to take this and run with it.

Go B-Sens!

You called it.

Although I still don't think it will ever turn into a cakewalk. This series has gone back and forth the first four games and it may very well continue. I'd *love* to think the B-Sens are back on their 4 goals/game pace but they're not. 3-0 with one goal coming on a 5-on-3 PP. The D really cleaned up, though, with just 21 shots on goal allowed. More of the same, please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner is now the B-Sens' career playoff shutout leader.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Post-game interview with Lehner:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No rest for the wicked... Game 5 goes tonight! We're getting raped!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Some interesting info....

From: http://theahl.com/b-sens-start-strong-tie-finals-at-2-2-p171271

Rookie goaltender Robin Lehner only had to make 21 saves to pick up his league-leading third shutout of the playoffs, and the 19-year-old improved to 12-4 (2.12, .938) in 17 appearances this spring.

Binghamton is now an impressive 6-1 following a loss this postseason and moved back to .500 on home ice at 5-5.

The Aeros suffered their first shutout of the playoffs and were blanked for the first time since a 3-0 loss at the Texas Stars on Mar. 22.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

First game ende 3-1 with an empty net goal; second game was 2-1 in OT; third game was 2-1 in regulation. This was the first "blow-out" of the series.

So, do we go back to another tight, low-scoring, possible OT-bound game tonight? Or does that little crack in the Aeros' trap spread a bit more?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum