GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Belleville Senators

+4
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1All Things Belleville Senators Empty All Things Belleville Senators Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wasn't about to rename a 65-page thread. Time for a new one.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:40 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TIGER FOR S NEW ONE

3All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah what's that supposed to mean prags? Whaaa?

4All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't you feel silly now?

5All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I do see one of Paul or McCormick starting with the Sens next year allowing White time to develop in the minors. I see Chabot starting down there also but playing 20-25 minutes a night to get used to the speed. He won't develop playing 7-8 minutes with Boucher

6All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:08 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I do see one of Paul or McCormick starting with the Sens next year allowing White time to develop in the minors. I see Chabot starting down there also but playing 20-25 minutes a night to get used to the speed. He won't develop playing 7-8 minutes with Boucher
I think there's a very big possibility both chabot and white start in Ottawa but I agree with you, I'd rather they would both start, at least the season, in Belleville. Gagne will take a few years to develop, if he ever makes the NHL.

7All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I've been trying to imagine what the B-Ville Sens lineup could look like next season but I don't know enough about the team. They could potentially have White, Chabot and Chlapik in the lineup as top-end players with hopefully a much improved Gagne and Perron.

I think there's a very big possibility both chabot and white start in Ottawa but I agree with you, I'd rather they would both start, at least the season, in Belleville. Gagne will take a few years to develop, if he ever makes the NHL.

They'd be wise to let them develop so we don't have another Lazar, Cowen, Puempel, Prince, Ceci? situation on our hands.

8All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

9All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

Ditto. White on the other hand...

10All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I think he'd be a lot more effective starting in the AHL than being thrown into the NHL. I just want to see him develop to his potential.

11All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here's no harm starting them in bingo and if it's obvious they are killing it down there move them up

12All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:56 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I doubt Chabot spends one minute in the AHL, personally

Dorion takes every opportunity he can to say Chabot's NHL-ready, so you might be right. I think his play in camp/pre-season should dictate this, but it seems Dorion already has him on the team.

13All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

What about the log jam? Harpur proved he can play in the NHL also.

Karlsson, Phaneuf, Ceci, Claesson, Wideman, Boro, Chabot, Harpur

14All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:What about the log jam? Harpur proved he can play in the NHL also.

Karlsson, Phaneuf, Ceci, Claesson, Wideman, Boro, Chabot, Harpur

8 NHL capable defencemen is probably the right number, given the fact that you want some job competition and also injuries are frequent. This also provides the necessary depth to send Chabot to the AHL if required.

15All Things Belleville Senators Empty Re: All Things Belleville Senators Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What has Harpur proven, exactly? Keep in mind, I've been a huge fan since I saw him at a DC 2-3 years ago. He had a couple good games, then he had a rough one. He's still a work in progress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum