GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+22
SensHulk
Flo The Action
NEELY
TheAvatar
tim1_2
Ev
shabbs
Da lil Guy
Hoags
sandysensfan
Riprock
Oglethorpe
cash
SeawaySensFan
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
LeCaptain
wprager
The Silfer Server
SensGirl11
PTFlea
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

1All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought we had a thread about the B-Sens, but I can't find it, which is probably a bad sign.

We'll use this thread and I'll sticky it.

2All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kleinendorst was really impressed with Greening and Gryba "A guy who really jumps out is Colin Greening," Kleinendorst said. "He really helped himself here. He's a project, but he's got good size, good skills and great character. He's made a strong argument for himself."

Kleinendorst added, "There are a number of young players who have done well. (Eric) Gryba is a big kid; he's solid, smart with the puck and has good poise. There are others, but those are two names (that stood out)."

[About Hoffman/Wick] "They're both yolung players who have the ability for sure to make it to the next level," Kleinendorst said. "When and how they make it will depend on a few things - Ottawa's needs, their development and how they progress; there is no entitlement. When it comes to situations, whoever deserves the opportunity should get it."

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPostId=Blog%3a551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879Post%3a9c93df14-b484-472b-b1c8-1ff7f75e9d7c&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

3All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:22 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Very slick Shootout goal by Daugavins!

4All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:58 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Bingo wins their first game of the season. They amass 49 shots on the Adirondack Phantoms winning 5-1.

Benoit with 3 assists. Butler, Daugavins, Bass, and Weircioch all with PP goals. Condra with 2 assists, as did Kinrade. Daugavins with an assist to go with his PP goal. Keller and Locke each with one assist.

Brodeur made 27 saves, and played all but about 5 minutes. Not sure what the deal with that was.

5All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sweet!

Now why was Gryba scratched?

6All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Four power play goals? Is it the personnel or the coaching? Who's the powerplay coach there?

7All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Steve Stirling is one of the assistants. I think it's Benoit, Kinrade + the forwards right now. Benoit apparently killed it last night, nice passes on the PP.

8All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

B-Sens win 5-2. O'Brien, Condra and D.Smith with 3 point nights, Brust with a whopping 52 saves over the Pens AHL team.

9All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Man Obrien is taking his mummy bandages off

10All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Anyone going to the game tonight at SBP?

11All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Anyone going to the game tonight at SBP?

I am.

- Unknown Author

12All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:I thought we had a thread about the B-Sens, but I can't find it, which is probably a bad sign.

We'll use this thread and I'll sticky it.

We do have a thread. I moved it to where it belongs - In the Junior and Minor league talk section.

- Unknown Author

13All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:B-Sens win 5-2. O'Brien, Condra and D.Smith with 3 point nights, Brust with a whopping 52 saves over the Pens AHL team.

52 saves may be what it takes this afternoon against the grown-up Pens. Isn't it time for Leclaire and Elliott to come down with a bad case of the flu?

14All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:B-Sens win 5-2. O'Brien, Condra and D.Smith with 3 point nights, Brust with a whopping 52 saves over the Pens AHL team.

52 saves may be what it takes this afternoon against the grown-up Pens. Isn't it time for Leclaire and Elliott to come down with a bad case of the flu?

It's been a weird series of games for these two whenever they meet up actually. One team is on and the other is off. Blow out wins seem to be the order of the day. We'll either win big or lose big if the trend continues and I don't see any reason to believe it won't.

- Unknown Author

15All Things Binghamton Senators! Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It was the 1st 52 save performance of the AHL this season. Butler is leading the league in goals with 14 and GWG with 5. That kid is on fire! Hopefully it translates to the NHL. All Things Binghamton Senators! 422187

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum