GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

+13
NEELY
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
cash
spader
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Birth of a child, especially a first, is a momentous thing - no way anyone misses that.

It's her second.

But if that had been the situation (last game of the season, needed two points) then they would have induced her sooner. She was overdue.

Of course, if Jason had done better in math, he may have been able to figure out that (4-9) modulo 12 = 7: NO UNPROTECTED SEX ANYWHERE NEAR JULY!

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Gonch! 2-1 Sens.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

9MM! 3-1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-1. Man, are the Islanders pathetic or what?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

michalek and turris both with 3 point games

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:michalek and turris both with 3 point games

StickmanDancing MJ Wolfie Dancing Dumbo

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

maclean might want to keep that in his back pocket turris and michalek seem to be clicking really well

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:maclean might want to keep that in his back pocket turris and michalek seem to be clicking really well

They're playing really well. Fun game, so far.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:and flu for Alfredsson, that's BS. No way he sits if they had less breathing room.

The way he'd been playing last few games, they should save some of that virus for the playoffs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:michalek and turris both with 3 point games

And earlier:

shabbs wrote:DOH! Well, time for the team to step up. Do it for Spezza's new kid!!!

and

wprager wrote:
Just one game, everyone steps up. It's not like they are losing Crosby for a whole season.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Foligno! 4-1

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Winchester gets an assist, too. Good for him on his return.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is the team that beat the Penguins two games in a row?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did the ref think Montoya caught that puck? He blew the whistle was the puck was deflected by Montoya almost straight up. Maybe he didn't see it and asumed he caught it?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Did the ref think Montoya caught that puck? He blew the whistle was the puck was deflected by Montoya almost straight up. Maybe he didn't see it and asumed he caught it?

He thought Montoya deflected it into the mesh. Apparently he realized his mistake and apologized.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rocking it now boys. 4-1 after 2. Let's put this biatch to bed.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

really like how turris has answered the bell with alfie and spezza out

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did the Isles have 5 d-men on the ice at one point? Did I see that correctly?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum