GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

+13
NEELY
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
cash
spader
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Is this a joke?

For Diddle sakes.

As per Mendes:

Ian Mendes ‏ @ian_mendes
Very tough break for Sens. Daniel Alfredsson (flu) & Jason Spezza (attending birth of child) won't play today. Not a joke.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if this was the last game of the year and ottawa needed 2 points for the playoffs, I doubt Spezza misses it

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and flu for Alfredsson, that's BS. No way he sits if they had less breathing room.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Birth of a child, especially a first, is a momentous thing - no way anyone misses that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Anyone got a stream?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:Is this a joke?

For Diddle sakes.
April Fools joke by any chance?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Birth of a child, especially a first, is a momentous thing - no way anyone misses that.

Good thing it's his second kid then.

I say no chance he misses the game if his child is coming on Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final. No chance they let him go for that. Yeah i get how the birth of a child trumps all but not in every case.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stream for those who need:

http://atdhenet.tv/45379/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-new-york-islanders

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

:skater: GoSensGo!

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

Is NHL.com wrong or do we only have 9 forwards?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Whenever the Sens let the opposition setup alone in behind the net... bad things happen.

Isles up 1-0.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Boo.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Butler's playing hard. He seems to recognize the urgency of his situation.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Turris tied it up on a nice patient goal.

It's 1-1 after 1.

Sens were buzzing there at the end. The goal seemed to wake them up.

Let's carry that into the 2nd.

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I want to change the freakin' rules. There is *NO WAY* that goal should be allowed. He lifts his skate up, moves it forward and angles it to kick it in -- *EXACTLY* how the coaches were teaching my kids *IN SOCCER*.

Kicking motion? Why would anyone even try to do? Heck, if someone tries to kick with the tip of their boot, I'd prefer that they allowed *that* instead.

Next to the clearing the puck over the glass, this is probably my second most hated rule.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Birth of a child, especially a first, is a momentous thing - no way anyone misses that.

It's her second.

But if that had been the situation (last game of the season, needed two points) then they would have induced her sooner. She was overdue.

Of course, if Jason had done better in math, he may have been able to figure out that (4-9) modulo 12 = 7: NO UNPROTECTED SEX ANYWHERE NEAR JULY!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Gonch! 2-1 Sens.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

9MM! 3-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]