GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

+13
NEELY
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
cash
spader
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh for Diddle sake, why is Klinkhammer out after he played well yesterday?

lol in his 5 minutes of ice time? Laugh1

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh for Diddle sake, why is Klinkhammer out after he played well yesterday?

Played a big part though. Intercepted a pass, put pressure on the Flyers, sent the puck around the boards to Neil who then scored. In fact, everytime he stepped on the ice, he was on the Flyers weak D.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islaners, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

Who are these New York Islaners?

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So Montoya will go for the Isles. No Grahame.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islaners, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

Wink

Don't make fun of the GTD.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Played a big part though. Intercepted a pass, put pressure on the Flyers, sent the puck around the boards to Neil who then scored. In fact, everytime he stepped on the ice, he was on the Flyers weak D.

I love Klink's game, too. He's tenacious and he plays with a ton of energy. He's exactly what we want out of a bottom 6er. Still, Winch needs to get some games and has been great for us. I have no problem with them sitting Klink in favour or Winch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Wink

Fixeddddd it just for you.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Wink

lol I was gonna say it would be funnier if it were Islamers, as in "New York Is Lamer" but then I realized it mght be rad as "Islamer"

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well, Klinkhammer and Butler will play because Spezza and Alfredsson will not due to birth of a child and flue, respectively.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Congratulations to Jason and Jen. Now the rest of the team can give him another present.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DOH! Well, time for the team to step up. Do it for Spezza's new kid!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Monster game from Karlsson coming... I can feel it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is this a joke?

For Diddle sakes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Is this a joke?

For Diddle sakes.

Just one game, everyone steps up. It's not like they are losing Crosby for a whole season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Honestly, though, the hockey season is long but it's not 12-months long. I know these things are not always planned, but they could be.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Is this a joke?

For Diddle sakes.

As per Mendes:

Ian Mendes ‏ @ian_mendes
Very tough break for Sens. Daniel Alfredsson (flu) & Jason Spezza (attending birth of child) won't play today. Not a joke.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

if this was the last game of the year and ottawa needed 2 points for the playoffs, I doubt Spezza misses it

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and flu for Alfredsson, that's BS. No way he sits if they had less breathing room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum