GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

+13
NEELY
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
cash
spader
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST Large @ CLINCH DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islandddddders, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST Large
Who:Ottawa Senators @ New York Islanders
What: Hockey ... it makes us
Where: SNET-E (HD), TVA, MSG PLUS (HD), livetv.ru
When: Sunday, Apr. 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Why: Bacon*

...Perhaps today *is* a good day to clinch...

As Mendes tweeted, the last time the Sens clinched a playoff spot it was April 1st. This year it would have all the more significance as we will make April Fools of all the analysts who picked us for the lottery. A win in regulation will clinch it for the Sens; an OT/SO win would mean we have to, at worst, go to the second tie breaker, where we have a 21-point lead in goal differential.

NHL.com Game Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2011021181

* Actually, bacon is not the answer. It is a question, the answer to which is always yes.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

It is time to shut all those analysts up.... let's do this!!! GO SENS GO!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Gilroy in for Carkner, and....

Winchester!!!!! in for Klinkhammer!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo says it looks like the Isles will start Grahame. Not confirmed.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Greening-Spezza-Michalek
Foligno-Turris-Alfredsson
Condra-Smith-Neil
Daugavins-O'Brien-Winchester

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via the Sens: #Sens coach MacLean informs the media that Jesse Winchester and Matt Gilroy will play today, while @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Filip Kuba - Erik Karlsson
Jared Cowen - Sergei Gonchar
Chris Phillips - Matt Gilroy

Anderson to start

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like our chances if the Isles don't actually try and/or are looking ahead to their next game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Via the Sens: #Sens coach MacLean informs the media that Jesse Winchester and Matt Gilroy will play today, while @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal.

Why is Gilroy back in there? Why?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh for Diddle sake, why is Klinkhammer out after he played well yesterday?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh for Diddle sake, why is Klinkhammer out after he played well yesterday?

If you sit these character guys they actually give a Dung. When he comes back in, he'll be looking to prove himself all over again. Besides, you have to get Winchester some game action to get him ready for the playoffs whether he's a regular or just someone you need to have ready if injuries arise or whatever.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh for Diddle sake, why is Klinkhammer out after he played well yesterday?

lol in his 5 minutes of ice time? Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:

lol in his 5 minutes of ice time? Laugh1

Played a big part though. Intercepted a pass, put pressure on the Flyers, sent the puck around the boards to Neil who then scored. In fact, everytime he stepped on the ice, he was on the Flyers weak D.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ New York Islaners, Sunday, April 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EST

Who are these New York Islaners?

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum