GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012

+13
Ev
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
dennycrane
Hoags
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
sens4win
PTFlea
sandysensfan
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Thomas has started in 51 games this season, and played in 55. With 7 games left for them to play in the season, he may crack the 60 game mark if he starts every game from here on in. Fleury has started in 59 games and played in 62. Pitt also have 7 games left.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
Think again.

Thomas started 55 games last year. Luongo started 60.

and MAF continues to get no creditor what he has done in a Pens uniform.

I'm personally finally ready to credit him as a top goalie. I needed a lot of convincing - something that I'm sure plagued MAF at night - but I'm finally there.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Think again.

I'm personally finally ready to credit him as a top goalie. I needed a lot of convincing - something that I'm sure plagued MAF at night - but I'm finally there.

Well geeze louise, the guy was picked first over-freaking-all. He *should be* a top goalie or he is a total bust relative to his draft position. But with that lineup, Gerber or Emery would have had a legitimate shot at winning the Cup.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Think again.

Well geeze louise, the guy was picked first over-freaking-all. He *should be* a top goalie or he is a total bust relative to his draft position. But with that lineup, Gerber or Emery would have had a legitimate shot at winning the Cup.

You simply don't watch Marc-Andre Fleury enough. Your comment is ignorant IMO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I think watching 24-7 is a must for Prager.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Think again.

Theissen too?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, I think watching 24-7 is a must for Prager.

What??! I'd have to give up another exciting show like DWTS to make room for it in my schedule.

As for you, BigEv, please, stay in school. Don't do drugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum