GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012

+13
Ev
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
dennycrane
Hoags
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
sens4win
PTFlea
sandysensfan
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:rp:

Get a point! Get a point! Get a point!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Must win tonight, suck because it shouldn't be this way. Anderson has lost his job.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

This is precisely why I was not a fan of the Sens schedule. You said their schedule was ideal, but as I said, sitting back in this position with less games remaining than the opposition, and playing your way out of the playoffs sucks, when all you can do is watch and hope other teams win/lose.

Of course, if the Sens were locked in this wouldn't be a problem. But now they find themselves in a position where they have to win, and they have to hope other teams lose. No control over their future.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We're done as toast.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That singer was awful - my ears were in pain. And she took sooooooo dammnnnnnnnn looooonnnngggg to finnnniiiishhh O'Caaaaannnaaaaaaaddaaaaaa

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

And the game is, no surprise, in SD on Bell.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Sens up 1-0, 9MM

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cooke ties it up Sad

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:This is precisely why I was not a fan of the Sens schedule. You said their schedule was ideal, but as I said, sitting back in this position with less games remaining than the opposition, and playing your way out of the playoffs sucks, when all you can do is watch and hope other teams win/lose.

Of course, if the Sens were locked in this wouldn't be a problem. But now they find themselves in a position where they have to win, and they have to hope other teams lose. No control over their future.

Check your notes, bud. We never said the schedule was ideal. We only said that our schedule after the ASG was easier than the rest of the league. We overcame a major hump by coming out of the first half with a lead greater than the number of games in hand. The opposition colsed the gaponly partially because they had more games. It was mostly because we scored 6 goals in 5 games and could not beat Montreal and Toronto.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Riprock wrote:That singer was awful - my ears were in pain. And she took sooooooo dammnnnnnnnn looooonnnngggg to finnnniiiishhh O'Caaaaannnaaaaaaaddaaaaaa
Just in case you want to hear it again, http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=167395

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I think that singer used to do the anthems at Expos games. She was f'n terrible and dragged out the anthems.

The Sens lack of speed on the blueline is really getting exposed tonight. #1 priority in the off-season is to get a young, top 4 d-man.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

PP is now 0-24. That has cost the team valuable points. Buffalo tied with Minnesota. C'mon Heatley!!! Cheering

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gonchar ties it up, Phillips with the go-ahead. Sens lead 3-2, and you know their record when Phillips scores, right?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phillips now leads Sens D-corps with PP goals. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure what's sadder, that he leads, or that he so much as gets enough PP time to get the lead.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

4-3 sens, back and forth.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:The Sens lack of speed on the blueline is really getting exposed tonight. #1 priority in the off-season is to get a young, top 4 d-man.

And as you say that the back-end scores two goals.

I think we need more put-downs from you. Go on. Tell them how ugly they are.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Make that three goals. Gonchar with his second!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum