GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012

+13
Ev
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
dennycrane
Hoags
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
sens4win
PTFlea
sandysensfan
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Damn... Buffalo's win tonight ties them in points with us... we need this win boys! C'mon!

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beauty. Bury them!!!!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

wow..... thanks Crosby and Malkin. Way to make me look bad.

Anyone know why Pittsburgh decided not to play tonight? And why the Sens suck against bad teams but beat good teams?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I've said it before - when Alfie is ON, we win - pure and simple. The uncontested first star of the game.

The Vets stepped up tonight.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Big EV - please guarantee us a first round now Clapping

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great win. Makes me feel even more like we pissed away two points against the Habs, though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:What an awesome game so far. Fingers crossed that we can close the deal. At least that sense urgency I was looking for showed up tonight.

Now just......

GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012 - Page 4 88327105-300x208

Must have been some high-octane fuel in that tank.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm so happy I could puke. Maybe that's the beer.

Great team win.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:wow..... thanks Crosby and Malkin. Way to make me look bad.

Anyone know why Pittsburgh decided not to play tonight? And why the Sens suck against bad teams but beat good teams?

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEAAAH! $10!!!!! Paypal me that Dung!!!!

as for your question - I answered it yesterday.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Big EV - please guarantee us a first round now Clapping

I did get my Buffalo prediction wrong. Sad

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Must win tonight, suck because it shouldn't be this way. Anderson has lost his job.

Not sure why you said that. Anderson was always going to be the #1. Funny how things work out though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did Foligno play with Turris and Alfie like I suggested? From the shift chart it looks like MacLean reunited that line at about the 14 minute mark of the 1st.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Did Foligno play with Turris and Alfie like I suggested? From the shift chart it looks like MacLean reunited that line at about the 14 minute mark of the 1st.

Yes and they accounted for 9 points.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:

Ever hear of cash? lol why would I use paypal when I can give you $10 in cash in person? GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012 - Page 4 Scratc10

Enlighten me, how did you answer the question? That they didn't care about beating the Sens and getting an "easy" 2 points so instead they drop any chance of getting points to try to beat a more difficult team? GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012 - Page 4 Scratc10

Anyways, the Sens fan loses the bet to the Penguins Crosby fan lol .... where was your boy tonight? Got his 2 pts and was satisfied? Couldn't get his team the win? lol

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Ever hear of cash? lol why would I use paypal when I can give you $10 in cash in person? GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012 - Page 4 Scratc10

Enlighten me, how did you answer the question? That they didn't care about beating the Sens and getting an "easy" 2 points so instead they drop any chance of getting points to try to beat a more difficult team? GAME DAY - Pittsburgh Penguins @ Ottawa Senators, Saturday, Mar. 24, 2012 - Page 4 Scratc10

Anyways, the Sens fan loses the bet to the Penguins Crosby fan lol .... where was your boy tonight? Got his 2 pts and was satisfied? Couldn't get his team the win? lol

a) because I want it instantly and am planning on buying something with paypal Sarcasm

b) I said that this would be a look-ahead game for the Penguins. They playa division rival tomorrow at home, so obviously if they were to get up for a game it would be that one. Starting their backup as well. Psychologically the Penguins didn't care about this game as much, and they looked down on the Sens and took them for granted. Also Ottawa was going to be really hyped for this game after the turrible loss yesterday, and the anthem singer certainly helped loosen them up a bit and get them amped up.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Same old story. Bad teams with nothing to play for but pride, and they often kick Donkey. That's why we're losing to Dung teams.

Man, I wish I caught this one. Try to find a hockey game on a TV in San Antonio, tho'....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

notch said on dobber that we're not making the playoffs. great fan he is! Laughing3

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:notch said on dobber that we're not making the playoffs. great fan he is! Laughing3

Let's not forget that he's a big rat Roche, too. Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum