GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators vs Phoenix Coyotes, January 24th, 9:00

+19
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
sens4win
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
wprager
Flo The Action
NEELY
Hoags
cash
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
KidKarlsson
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Nice to see The Gregger finally get a start. Beer
Was wondering when we'd see him get a start.

Wink

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

I hope they leave Craig as the backup and Greg can shine like he's done in the past....

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

time for Michalek to stop playing lazy and do something.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

KidKarlsson wrote:glad to see Andy getting the chance to get right back in there and bounce back. Nothing worse than having to sit for a week after a bad game.
except for sitting for two months after a bad game...like Auld...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

cash wrote:
KidKarlsson wrote:glad to see Andy getting the chance to get right back in there and bounce back. Nothing worse than having to sit for a week after a bad game.

LOL

He's getting a million dollars to sit on the bench most of the year, I doubt he's complaining much. Next year he'll be sitting on another team's bench making about a million.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

cash wrote:

Auld isn't even 2nd on the depth chart. If Anderson were to get hurt it would be Lehner taking over. Auld not playing is becoming absolutely irrelivant. He got a period in last night, he's good for a couple of weeks.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've added my new avatar for our race towards the playoffs. we're all pleasantly surprised.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GO SENS GO!!!!

:rp: the Coyotes

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Stream???

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

can anyone hook me up with a link?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

anyone have an internet stream?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

I will continue my search, doesn't look like there is one working tonight.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103937/1/watch-phoenix-coyotes-vs-ottawa-senators.html

Your welcome.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I believe it's the same bozo refs tonight. Saw one name as Peel.. so I assume the other one is O'Rourke.

The Sens don't even look like the same team. This is their 3rd game in 4 nights and it's beginning to show. They look tired. Having trouble passing and no urgency in their game.

Oh and fix the PP. It sucks.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza, Michalek, and Karlsson, two guys who look like crap and who need a break badly, won't get one because we voted them in to the ASG. Good job, Sens fans! :KKK: squirrel

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103937/1/watch-phoenix-coyotes-vs-ottawa-senators.html

Your welcome.

im getting dallas anahiem

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:
sens4win wrote:http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103937/1/watch-phoenix-coyotes-vs-ottawa-senators.html

Your welcome.

im getting dallas anahiem
It switches during commercials.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:I believe it's the same bozo refs tonight. Saw one name as Peel.. so I assume the other one is O'Rourke.

The Sens don't even look like the same team. This is their 3rd game in 4 nights and it's beginning to show. They look tired. Having trouble passing and no urgency in their game.

Oh and fix the PP. It sucks.

It's O'Halloran. I posted that a while back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum