GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Phoenix Coyotes @ Ottawa Senators :: 2:00pm ET :: Sat. Dec. 21st, 2013

+8
LeCaptain
wprager
SensHulk
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The "buckle up" edition.

Note the 2pm start.

Sens are facing a crisis. Leadership called out by the coach. Losses piling up. Lacklustre play. On ice mistakes that end up with the puck in the back of the net. Refs blowing calls more often than usual. These are tough days to be a Sens fan. Vermette returns to the capital. Let's hope for a good showing from the boys.

As per BooBoo: Anderson starts. Gryba will play for Corvo. Zibanejad is day to day.

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/414097716642611200

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Y'know, more losses might be the best thing for us at this point...it'll force change.

I say that only half-joking. It's really Cussing mystifying to me how we've been so bloody poor. If we can somehow beat the Yotes and the Pens before Xmas, there will be a lot of hope for turning things around. A couple losses.......

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can't wait to see Rundblad's tribute video

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rundblad has played 1 game in December. Wonder if they'll suit him up tonight?

Yeah, didn't think so.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Rundblad has played 1 game in December. Wonder if they'll suit him up tonight?

Yeah, didn't think so.

TONIGHT?!?!?!?!  Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Again going to this one.

Should be interesting but I am not expecting a whole lot today, they are a team waiting for the other shoe to drop and something major to happen. Again my guess is they move out Methot.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Again going to this one.

Should be interesting but I am not expecting a whole lot today, they are a team waiting for the other shoe to drop and something major to happen.  Again my guess is they move out Methot.

Because of his partying ways? Excellent. The sooner the better.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

maybe the Murrays' "local guy" philosophy has its downsides

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sens win this one. Diddle jinxes

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BFR with the Bobby Orr hat trick today. Book it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Should be interesting but I am not expecting a whole lot today, they are a team waiting for the other shoe to drop and something major to happen.  Again my guess is they move out Methot.

Out of curiosity, what's your record going to games? How many wins have you seen vs. losses?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:BFR with the Bobby Orr hat trick today. Book it.

KABLAM!!!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

last games I've been to:

Montreal OT Playoff Win
Pittsburgh OT Playoff Win
Pittsburgh Playoff loss
New Jersey Win
San Jose loss
Minnesota loss
St. Louis OT win

Last edited by Ev on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm pretty lucky myself too, I think I've been to a dozen and about 3 losses in there. 2 of which against the Cussing Pens in the playoffs.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:

Out of curiosity, what's your record going to games?  How many wins have you seen vs. losses?

1-5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum