GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Phoenix Coyotes @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Oct. 17th, 2008

+8
PTFlea
613senators
COLLAR UP
PKC
mattshock
smash88
Cronie
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's get this party started! It seems like it's been forever since the Sens have played.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This will also be McGrattan's first visit back to Ottawa since being traded. I wonder how many minutes he'll get tonight?

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Let's get this party started! It seems like it's been forever since the Sens have played.

I know, this was a little too long.. But hey now the wait is over, let's get going.. Hopefully the sens come out with some kind of energy, it will be tough after such a long layoff... Hopefully Alfie comes back that would be a big boost, and I guess according to Garrioch in the Sun, he was practicing with Spezza and Heatley so indications are that it looks like he could be back tonight, but no guarentees... Phoenix should be a tough test for us I think.. They could be a pretty solid team this year, that will surprise a few people, Ottawa better watch out...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know eh? This new schedule is taking some time for me to adjust.
My god, I would love it if we walk away with 4 points in the next 2 days, but I'll settle for 2. Smile

Any word on Alfie? Apparently a decision was supposed to come down after this morning's skate...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah crap, I forgot about McGrattan. I don't think Neil can take him... Is Carkner being penciled in? or *drooling* Yablonski?

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Gratts, back in the house... Hopefully he dosen't fight with anyone.. I don't want him putting any of our players in the hospital! LOL

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 wrote:Gratts, back in the house... Hopefully he dosen't fight with anyone.. I don't want him putting any of our players in the hospital! LOL

I'm not too worried, as Grats as fallen by the wayside. Now, the Grats of 2 season ago...LOOK OUT!

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:ah crap, I forgot about McGrattan. I don't think Neil can take him... Is Carkner being penciled in? or *drooling* Yablonski?

Yablonski would excite me greatly.

But seriously, I hope 'Grats doesn't fight anyone. I'm in agreement none of our roster players could take him.

Neil would be ruined.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Exactly, which makes me think he may very well take on Neil, or at least entice him to a tilt.

However, do we even know if Grats is in the lineup?

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
smash88 wrote:Gratts, back in the house... Hopefully he dosen't fight with anyone.. I don't want him putting any of our players in the hospital! LOL

I'm not too worried, as Grats as fallen by the wayside. Now, the Grats of 2 season ago...LOOK OUT!

I still think he could cause some damage though.. I'm not too worried, just a little nervous I guess...

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Exactly, which makes me think he may very well take on Neil, or at least entice him to a tilt.

However, do we even know if Grats is in the lineup?

Well, actually now that you say that, I checked on NHL.com and he is still yet to play a game with Phoenix this season.. So I guess he may not be playing.. I always forget they also have Carcillo in Phoenix...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't think Grats has played at all yet for the Coyotes.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smash88 wrote:Well, actually now that you say that, I checked on NHL.com and he is still yet to play a game with Phoenix this season.. So I guess he may not be playing.. I always forget they also have Carcillo in Phoenix...
Heh. His nhl.com profile still shows him wearing a Sens jersey. HA HA!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/player.htm?id=8467977&view=stats

Too funny!

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
smash88 wrote:Well, actually now that you say that, I checked on NHL.com and he is still yet to play a game with Phoenix this season.. So I guess he may not be playing.. I always forget they also have Carcillo in Phoenix...

Too funny!

He hasn't worn a Phoenix one yet.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:

Too funny!

LOL.. I didn't even notice that...

I wonder if he's on the farm team or he's just a healthy scratch??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum