GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What (if anything) are the Sens doing tomorrow?

+16
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
SDH89
Flo The Action
asq2
dennycrane
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
The Silfer Server
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
spader
wprager
TheAvatar
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Potulny signed with the Caps. 1st year is a 2-way, 2nd year is a 1-way.

Congrats to him, he was instrumental in us winning a Calder Cup. :KKK:

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Brendan Morrison is still around, good vet presence if we go that route.
that's a possibility. he had an alright year last year. it's not like we have alot of choices. I was afraid Murray would go after Higgins. didn't he get an extension in Vancouver?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Brendan Morrison is still around, good vet presence if we go that route.
that's a possibility. he had an alright year last year. it's not like we have alot of choices. I was afraid Murray would go after Higgins. didn't he get an extension in Vancouver?

Yeah, 2 years, 1.9 per year. After watching him in the POs, I like him a lot more now.

Dumont? Prospal? Stillman on a 1 year deal? We still need an NHLer for the top 6 IMO.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Yeah, 2 years, 1.9 per year. After watching him in the POs, I like him a lot more now.

Dumont? Prospal? Stillman on a 1 year deal? We still need an NHLer for the top 6 IMO.
no thank you. i'll go the trade route before those 3.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

no thank you. i'll go the trade route before those 3.

Prospal's not an awful choice, actually. I think he can play center. I'd still be hoping for a guy like Arnott or Connolly, but Prospal might work. All we're looking for here is a vet center who will sign short term, plug a hole, and hopefully push our kids hard and make them work for their ice time. I'd sign one of those guys with the hope that someone like Regin or Da Costa surpasses them and takes their spot before the season's end. That would actually be a success.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
Prospal's not an awful choice, actually. I think he can play center. I'd still be hoping for a guy like Arnott or Connolly, but Prospal might work. All we're looking for here is a vet center who will sign short term, plug a hole, and hopefully push our kids hard and make them work for their ice time. I'd sign one of those guys with the hope that someone like Regin or Da Costa surpasses them and takes their spot before the season's end. That would actually be a success.

Arnott and Connolly are out IMO - both could get 5 million in this market. Prospal or Morrisson, or a vet winger on a 1 year deal. We don't need to do anything necessarily, but we could use a stop gap in 1st line LW and 2nd line C - or one or the other I guess.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would take Bergfors or Anthony Stewart.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:I would take Bergfors or Anthony Stewart.

Yeah, Stewart might be an option.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Arnott and Connolly are out IMO - both could get 5 million in this market. Prospal or Morrisson, or a vet winger on a 1 year deal. We don't need to do anything necessarily, but we could use a stop gap in 1st line LW and 2nd line C - or one or the other I guess.

Connolly, I agree; Arnott, I dunno. I'm trying to think of what teams might need him, and I'm not coming up with a lot of fits.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

What was Domi doing in Ottawa? Spying for the Leafs?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:What was Domi doing in Ottawa? Spying for the Leafs?
No one seems to know what he was doing here, though I think we can safely rule spying out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:What was Domi doing in Ottawa? Spying for the Leafs?
No one seems to know what he was doing here, though I think we can safely rule spying out.

Spies generally have to have a fairly high IQ.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is battle of the blades being planned in ottawa next year? could be your domi connection there...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Domi is probably a scout for some team, he comes here a lot apparently.

Didn't think he's smart enough for that job though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Domi is probably a scout for some team, he comes here a lot apparently.

Didn't think he's smart enough for that job though.

Used to work with a guy who went to the same school as Domi, and he confirmed that assessment on several occasions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum