GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What (if anything) are the Sens doing tomorrow?

+16
sandysensfan
rooneypoo
SDH89
Flo The Action
asq2
dennycrane
22_4_ever
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
The Silfer Server
Number Twenty Nine
Riprock
spader
wprager
TheAvatar
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

6 Years 33M for wiz. wow

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Diddle Burke!

Explain, please.

He didn't do anything lol, you said it was ok to name-call when it comes to Burke, so I started. Smile

Well, you were pushing for Talbot and he got his negotiating rights. That fits, too.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Murray was a lot more active in the draft than I thought he'd be. While I do expect him to stay idle today and sign a back-up, I wouldn't be shocked if he picked up a player via trade route to help create cap room.

Potentials: Wolski, Brassard, Stoll, Berglund.

Actually, that's a great point and I think one that Murray's gotta be considering. He's never been one to overpay on FA day but I can see him capitalizing on these kinds of opportunities ... We may face a "reverse" thing. We expected stuff in the past and got nothing; watch this year; we expect nothing and they'll shake our world ... Wink

Think of all the cap Columbus is taking on with Carter and Wisniewski. That's approx $10 million in less whatever Voracek made. They're also pretty solid down the middle with Carter, Umberger, Vermette, Brassard, Pahlsson, and a few young guys like Johansen, Blunden, Wilson, and Mackenzie in the system. I think Brass may be the odd man out and his contract would be perfect for the Sens; three years remaining @ $3.2 million per. I'd easily give up Foligno and Wiercioch for his services.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Murray was a lot more active in the draft than I thought he'd be. While I do expect him to stay idle today and sign a back-up, I wouldn't be shocked if he picked up a player via trade route to help create cap room.

Actually, that's a great point and I think one that Murray's gotta be considering. He's never been one to overpay on FA day but I can see him capitalizing on these kinds of opportunities ... We may face a "reverse" thing. We expected stuff in the past and got nothing; watch this year; we expect nothing and they'll shake our world ... Wink

Think of all the cap Columbus is taking on with Carter and Wisniewski. That's approx $10 million in less whatever Voracek made. They're also pretty solid down the middle with Carter, Umberger, Vermette, Brassard, Pahlsson, and a few young guys like Johansen, Blunden, Wilson, and Mackenzie in the system. I think Brass may be the odd man out and his contract would be perfect for the Sens; three years remaining @ $3.2 million per. I'd easily give up Foligno and Wiercioch for his services.

Case and point. I don't think Columbus has the money. Let's go Brass!!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Where is Vokoun going land? I can't even think of five teams needing a starting goalie. I've got: Colorado, Edmonton, Phoenix, Tampa and Washington.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice to see Eaves get a 3-year extension ($1.2M per).

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Nice to see Eaves get a 3-year extension ($1.2M per).

Good for him. Cheering He's good for his role.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Stoll is definitely a good candidate. Good call. Nod

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:

Gonchar. 5.5 x 3. The dollars may be industry standard, but he definitely overpaid on term.

Yost keeps saying that, other than a back up, Murray's only moves today will be via trade. I certainly wouldn't put it past him. With him, anything could happen.

Kovalev to the Sens? E4? Sarcasm

Ok. Maybe not anything.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'm so drunk it's actually pretty gross.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:I'm so drunk it's actually pretty gross.

That's gonna add entertainment for all. Nod

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:

I would too... buti don't think the BJ's will do it. weirder things have happened?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

I would too... buti don't think the BJ's will do it. weirder things have happened?

Trade history is there, too. Shrug

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

no doubt... and you know that they have a recent history... no time for one of the sides to sour yet.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

no doubt... and you know that they have a recent history... no time for one of the sides to sour yet.

I think we're both happy with the Vermette for Lehner trade. We'll just forget that box of broken glass that they sent with him.

danhill

danhill
Prospect
Prospect

We got Big Bald Alex Auld again and that suits me just fine
a steady #2 that doesn't make waves in the hot tub
If we HAVE to take on another forward I hope its a player
for player deal or prospects for us,
Even though all the vets looked bad for many games last season
I got to believe it was an internal problem that has been removed
I like the team that finished the year in Ottawa ,I'd flip DaCosta for Filatov
Maclhenney for Auld try and work in a D or two and see what happens
with Maclean turning the screws,maybe even keep Domi around to keep
Neil pissed off for the season............

diddle Burke and all those others you said and screw Garrioch too the shill

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

danhill wrote:We got Big Bald Alex Auld again and that suits me just fine
a steady #2 that doesn't make waves in the hot tub
If we HAVE to take on another forward I hope its a player
for player deal or prospects for us,
Even though all the vets looked bad for many games last season
I got to believe it was an internal problem that has been removed
I like the team that finished the year in Ottawa ,I'd flip DaCosta for Filatov
Maclhenney for Auld try and work in a D or two and see what happens
with Maclean turning the screws,maybe even keep Domi around to keep
Neil pissed off for the season............

diddle Burke and all those others you said and screw Garrioch too the shill

May I ask why you truncate the lines in your posts? Do you randomly hit enter to break up your sentences, or is it an issue with the mobile interface?

danhill

danhill
Prospect
Prospect

Does it make a difference in it's meaning ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum