GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)?

+18
SensGirl11
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensHulk
dennycrane
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
The Silfer Server
strachattack
TheAvatar
spader
Jordo
shabbs
Ev
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Not TV or radio but there's an ad on HF for some gum or something that explodes over the screen and makes an awful and prolonged noise and then even when you "close" it when you try to select one of the subfora it just takes you to the gum's facebook page.

Gah.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Not TV or radio but there's an ad on HF for some gum or something that explodes over the screen and makes an awful and prolonged noise and then even when you "close" it when you try to select one of the subfora it just takes you to the gum's facebook page.

Gah.

That is the worst of them all I think. Cussing drives me nuts, whenever I go there it makes the worst noise at work. Dammit!

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The ring master Whopper commercial with the ditz who thinks BK gave her that shiny diamond ring. PullHair

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The ring master Whopper commercial with the ditz who thinks BK gave her that shiny diamond ring. PullHair

She may be a ditz, but her boyfriend proposed to her in a BK? On second thought, they were made for each other.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The ring master Whopper commercial with the ditz who thinks BK gave her that shiny diamond ring. PullHair

I thought it was really mean that they were making fun of a mentally challenged person.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:

I thought it was really mean that they were making fun of a mentally challenged person.
Leave that to Rogers and that guy in those commercials... his eyes are WAAAAY to far apart...

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)? - Page 6 71179_295154826225_3087045_n

I know you've all thought it... yes...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Leave that to Rogers and that guy in those commercials... his eyes are WAAAAY to far apart...

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)? - Page 6 71179_295154826225_3087045_n

I've thought that he's a Cussing moron, not sure about his eyes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's just freaking me out, right now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty much any commercial that doesn't include the catch phrase "Where's the beef?"

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Pretty much any commercial that doesn't include the catch phrase "Where's the beef?"

American Subway $5 footlong commercials.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I had forgotten how unfunny Tim Hortons commercials were. Blah...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Old Sobey's Man trying to convince us that Sobey's is some old fashioned local grocer. Laugh1 Laughing3

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

But he had a clipboard!!!!!!!!!1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

that damn Fido commercial with the dancing dogs!!!!!!

The Tmi Hortons lasagna commercial!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:that damn Fido commercial with the dancing dogs!!!!!!

The Tmi Hortons lasagna commercial!!!

With that fat fairy saying he loves his mom or whatever?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Tim Horton's commercials are typically horrid

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The newest Marnie Bennett radio ads are almost as annoying as the old ones. The old ones had the benefit of Manie, herself, speaking. Hard to out-do that really, really annoying voice. But the new ones are pretty bad, too.

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

You could practice parallel parking in that gap. Jesus!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum