GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)?

+18
SensGirl11
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensHulk
dennycrane
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
The Silfer Server
strachattack
TheAvatar
spader
Jordo
shabbs
Ev
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Easy winner: Canadian Tire guy

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Easy winner: Canadian Tire guy

I haven't seen him around lately...I think Canadian Tire broke up with him.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Skittles commercial with the son that has a skittles tree growing out of his stomach drives me nuts for some raisin.

ah I see you've borrowed from the literature of one Philip J Fry Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Just saw it.
Whoa-oh-oh eight hun-dred. Eight hun-dred ki-lo-me-ters.
Honda Civic commercial. The guy's voice makes me want to put the clicker through the tv.

That's another doosey. What an bunghole that idiot is.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Skittles commercial with the son that has a skittles tree growing out of his stomach drives me nuts for some raisin.

Indeed. I was wondering when someone was going to catch that. New shows start this year right?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Indeed. I was wondering when someone was going to catch that. New shows start this year right?

They should be starting up again. They came out with new episodes last summer and are slated to start again (if they haven't already) with new ones for the spring. But nobody broadcasts it in canada....you gotta download unfortunately.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:They should be starting up again. They came out with new episodes last summer and are slated to start again (if they haven't already) with new ones for the spring. But nobody broadcasts it in canada....you gotta download unfortunately.

Just to stay on topic here I would say that my best-loved commercial is "Wheeere's the Beef?!?!?"

Laugh1 Laughing3

The gold standard really.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

The Priceline.com commercials with Kirk and Spock were pretty good.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:The Priceline.com commercials with Kirk and Spock were pretty good.

Yeah. Spock had to gain a lot of weight, hit the tanning machine and get fitted for a crazy fur coat and other fine Donkey threadz.

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)? - Page 3 Pricel10

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I can't believe Shatner is 80 years old. I thought he was in his 60's.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:Commercials in Europe are the best. I can basically sit an entire afternoon just watching the competitions every year.

Kinda getting off topic, no? Actually opposite topic.

THe message behind was that my response to this topic is "everything on TV" What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)? - Page 3 159628

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Everyone mentioned the current ones I can't stand so I'll bring one up from my childhood which still haunts me:

Ugh

I had one... thought it was Chucky... scared the poop out of me.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

any civic motor honda commercials on the radio....I absolutely detest the voice over guy on those ones. local ads suck. also hate any and all hot 89.9 related commercials for their own publicity

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I drive about 260km/day and one thing that really, really annoys me are (hab fans) - I'm disgressing ... one (other) thing that really, really annoys me are radio commercials that have car horns; I'm always going ... WTF ?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:I drive about 260km/day and one thing that really, really annoys me are (hab fans) - I'm disgressing ... one (other) thing that really, really annoys me are radio commercials that have car horns; I'm always going ... WTF ?

Laughing3

You must have 990 for part of your drive... but, yeah, horns and faint siren sounds effects.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:I drive about 260km/day and one thing that really, really annoys me are (hab fans) - I'm disgressing ... one (other) thing that really, really annoys me are radio commercials that have car horns; I'm always going ... WTF ?
...or commercials that open with a blaring alarm clock. No one likes that noise. If I can associate your product with one of those ads, I'll avoid it. Diddle that Dung.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hate that alarm clock sound so much I use the radio option on my alarm clock.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I tell you...Gabriels is the worst. It's cringe-worthy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum