GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most HATED Olympics commercial?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Michael Fisher Portnoy II

Rookie
Rookie

Everybody is talking about their favourite Olympic moments, but what about the time betwixt those moments, that's right, the "gotta pay for this 108" plasma" moments?

What is the commercial that makes you want to throw beer bottles at your telly?

For me, it has to be the ONTARIO ad showing how awesomely diverse we are by getting a bunch of Dung singers and a talented blonde in an apple orchard singing that stupid song. I can;t decide who was worse.... Ol' Jittery (the dark haired girl with terrible spasms) or the Asian guy singing with sand in his mouth.

GAH!

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

2Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What about diversity poster boy Jarome Iginla in EVERY commercial from EVERY sponsor!!!! Most HATED Olympics commercial? 555492

3Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

I hate the Source Yogurt commercial.

4Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Rookie
Rookie

strachattack wrote:I hate the Source Yogurt commercial.

Oh yeah - that was pretty awful too....l and the "Super. Natural. BC" ad started to wear on me, especially with them all being in front of a green screen.

5Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 pm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:

Oh yeah - that was pretty awful too....l and the "Super. Natural. BC" ad started to wear on me, especially with them all being in front of a green screen.

Do you mean the, "it's called BC but we call it, home"? The one with all the famous people who no longer live there? (apart from Sarah Mclachlan)

6Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

strachattack wrote:

Do you mean the, "it's called BC but we call it, home"? The one with all the famous people who no longer live there? (apart from Sarah Mclachlan)

They make me sick.

7Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:38 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I know this was nothing to do with commercials, but I am glad to not have to hear the Believe song 50k times a day.

8Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Rookie
Rookie

strachattack wrote:

Yeah. they all had to be green-screened in either New York or LA to make the ad. Ba$tards

9Most HATED Olympics commercial? Empty Re: Most HATED Olympics commercial? Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:I know this was nothing to do with commercials, but I am glad to not have to hear the Believe song 50k times a day.

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum