GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames you loved and ones you hated!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nicknames you loved and ones you hated! Empty Nicknames you loved and ones you hated! Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought I'd share some of my pain with you as a child Wink

My first Nickname was Pollywog. Yes that sucks. Another favourite was Polly want a cracker.

Don't worry it got better LOL. When I hit Highschool a friend of mine. Yeah a friend, called me Polyester. I didn't mind that one too much but it's still a sucky nickname.

Then I moved and changed Highschools. Another good friend of mine beedub and I are both Lefties and love the Rocky movies. I was then dubbed Apollo after the character Apollo Creed. I liked that one so much I ended up recently having it put on the back of my Sens Jersey :D:

Thanks beedub for saving me from those horrible nicknames. :##:

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Laughing3 Polyester!! That's a good one!!

Well, my whole life my family has called me Smelly Melly...I never really hated it, because so many other Mel's were named the same thing...I never understood that one...I guess cause it rhymes..

Now I have a nickname that I am not fond of, but have to get used to because I'm called that all the time by Heater, and that one is Bert, as in Melbert...a friend of ours called me that once and it stuck but good. Of course he has many different renditions of it, Bertaronomous, Bartholomew etc...Pretty sexy names if I say so myself. Facepalm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Patapouf" is a funny name for a fat kid.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You win Mel.

504Heater

:##: squirrel

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:You win Mel.

504Heater

:##: squirrel

It's funny, because I think in our 3 1/2 years of being together, he's called me Mel 4 times...when we're in stores or anywhere in public, he always calls me Bert...it's so very endearing, really. Rolling Eyes He'll even call it out loudly if I'm at the other end of the store...it's pretty embarassing.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

My frosh name at Dal was Jojo the A**faced Clown, and they wrote that on my shirt, the shirt I had to wear all frosh week. Good times really... I'm still called Jojo by all my Dal friends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum