GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames / terminoloy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Nicknames / terminoloy Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Alright,

So I need to come up with 2 nicknames using the letter N. The nicknames need to be hockey based terminology and must be clean as they would be used at a company function. the terminology would be used in conjunction with a persons first name.

I've got Natural Hat trick and Neutral zone trap but I am not keen on those...Does anyone else have any suggestions.

2Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Re: Nicknames / terminoloy Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Norris? Norris Trophy? Norris Trophy Winner?

Netminder?

New Jersey Devils?

No Movement clause? Nicknames / terminoloy 203549

No Trade Clause? Nicknames / terminoloy 203549

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

3Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Re: Nicknames / terminoloy Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Phoenix30 wrote:Alright,

So I need to come up with 2 nicknames using the letter N. The nicknames need to be hockey based terminology and must be clean as they would be used at a company function. the terminology would be used in conjunction with a persons first name.

I've got Natural Hat trick and Neutral zone trap but I am not keen on those...Does anyone else have any suggestions.

Shame on you, you looked in Wikipedia!

Wait, so did I!!!

How about "Norris" -- I miss the old divisions. Or "No touch" (as in icing). "Nogolov".

4Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Re: Nicknames / terminoloy Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

thats awesome guys...I really like NTC or NMC...keep them coming

5Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Re: Nicknames / terminoloy Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:40 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

If it is ok that it just starts with the sound N, then you can go with INtermission or INterference... Also ENforcer and ENdboards may work as well.

6Nicknames / terminoloy Empty Re: Nicknames / terminoloy Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In that same vein, then, kNuckles (Nilan's old nickname).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum