GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames of nicknames

+14
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Acrobat
mattshock
smash88
rooneypoo
Cronie
Phoenix30
TheAvatar
wprager
Riprock
PKC
beerandsens
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Nicknames of nicknames Empty Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey guys,

If you know me at all you know I like making nicknames of nicknames. here's some of my Favourites I've come up with.

SenGirl11 (also know as SG11) - my name for her is Stargate

Cronenbergfan - My list of favourite names for him are
Cronendiginous life form
Cronendangered species
Cronendowed
Cronen the Barbarian

PKC - PFK or some call him KFC now because of that!

504Heater - 54 15

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Hey guys,

If you know me at all you know I like making nicknames of nicknames. here's some of my Favourites I've come up with.

SenGirl11 (also know as SG11) - my name for her is Stargate

Cronenbergfan - My list of favourite names for him are
Cronendiginous life form
Cronendangered species
Cronendowed
Cronen the Barbarian

PKC - PFK or some call him KFC now because of that!

504Heater - 54 15

So far I've been called Beerme and Beer. Our cat's name is beerman, probably the true inspiration for my name.

3Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah I forgot that one. I called you beerme :D

- Unknown Author

4Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:04 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Yeah I forgot that one. I called you beerme :D

We just call you CNC now.

5Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As in CNC music Factory? :D

- Unknown Author

6Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dashriprock becomes - 100 Meter

- Unknown Author

7Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Don't tell me, tell the ladies

8Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:Don't tell me, tell the ladies

BA ZING!!!

9Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

are PKC your initials?

10Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nicknames of nicknames, eh? I've seen sloooow days, but this one must have been the slowest on record.

Anyone read Wilson's comments on Sundin? He never called him by name but it was obvious. No way Sundin is coming back now, not unless Wilson is fired first.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html

11Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Nicknames of nicknames, eh? I've seen sloooow days, but this one must have been the slowest on record.

Anyone read Wilson's comments on Sundin? He never called him by name but it was obvious. No way Sundin is coming back now, not unless Wilson is fired first.
[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html[/quote[/url]]

Dude read the title of the Forum - It's called RANDOM THOUGHTS for a reason. It's anything and everything you feel like talking about. :D This particular thread is about nicknames so your comment doesn't really belong here Razz

- Unknown Author

12Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Nicknames of nicknames, eh? I've seen sloooow days, but this one must have been the slowest on record.

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html[/quote[/url]]

Dude read the title of the Forum - It's called RANDOM THOUGHTS for a reason. It's anything and everything you feel like talking about. :D This particular thread is about nicknames so your comment doesn't really belong here Razz

Random thoughts, huh? I just realized that I have about 5 pairs of white socks in my sock drawer, and it's September. I guess I'll have to move them to my bottom drawer until May or June. I should keep a couple of pairs around in case I ever go to the gym, but I really need to make space for the darker coloured socks.

Is that random-enough? 8)

13Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

[quote="wprager"]
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html[/quote]

Random thoughts, huh? I just realized that I have about 5 pairs of white socks in my sock drawer, and it's September. I guess I'll have to move them to my bottom drawer until May or June. I should keep a couple of pairs around in case I ever go to the gym, but I really need to make space for the darker coloured socks.

Sure made me laugh Smile

14Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:
Sure made me laugh Smile

I'm here all weekend.

15Nicknames of nicknames Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

[quote="wprager"]
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toronto/2008/09/05/6669891-sun.html[/quote]

LOL LOL LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum