GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames of nicknames

+14
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Acrobat
mattshock
smash88
rooneypoo
Cronie
Phoenix30
TheAvatar
wprager
Riprock
PKC
beerandsens
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Nicknames of nicknames - Page 8 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 pm

shabbs wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

What you said, bro...

Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

"Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

and...? Shrug
What?

Im confused too...he translated my sig, but when he said "What you said, bro..." he makes it sound like I didn't know what my sig said... confused

107Nicknames of nicknames - Page 8 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

108Nicknames of nicknames - Page 8 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:46 pm

davetherave wrote:TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

:^^^^: looking back with that knowledge, what you said makes more sense.

I'm losing it Ahhhhh!

109Nicknames of nicknames - Page 8 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I went through the trouble of translating it last week using Google's language services. It was funnier, especially the last line. For some unknown reason it translated it as :

...what you have in your heart or in your balls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum